irl

"Jack. Get off of Riley. I want food." I heard Finn yell, while walking up the stairs.

Jack laughed in my chest and he still decided to crush me. "Jack, we should get up." I said, while running my hand through his messy, soft hair.

"No, I want to stay and cuddle." He said, while completely laying on me. I started laughing, and tried to move. "You're squishing me." I said, and he shrugged. "Oh well. You'll live." He said, and pretended to go to sleep.

I was about to say something until the door slammed open, revealing Finn. Jack looked up at the door, and rolled his eyes. Finn walked in and jumped on my bed, sitting next to us. "Can you two, PLEASE get up. I'm starving and I want to go to the diner." He whined.

"No. Go without us." Jack said, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He was so adorable. I thought, but instantly pushed the thought away. I don't know if I had feelings for him or not but he's been making me feel a type of way for the last 4 days.

Before I could even blink twice. Finn tackled Jack off of me, and they both fell onto the floor, causing me to laugh. "Idiots." I said, and got up out of my bed.

"What was that loud bang up there? Are you guys okay?" I heard Jermey's voice yell up the steps. "Yeah, just a Fack moment happening, no need to worry." I yelled back. I heard them laugh downstairs.

I picked out my outfit, which was short, white jeans and a white tank top.

"Alright losers, get out so I can change." I said, to the two boys playfully fighting on the floor.

They finally stopped fighting and stood up, shaking hands. "Nice match." Finn said, and Jack nodded. "You guys are so weird, now get out." I said, laughing.

Finn and Jack started walking out, but as jack was walking out, he kissed my cheek real quick and ran out of my room, leaving me blushing and smiling like an idiot. "You guys so like each other." Finn said, with a smirk.

"What? No. Me and Jack are best friends." I said, denying it. He rolled his eyes, "mhm." He hummed and walked out of my room.

"Sassy little shit." I said to myself, about Finn. Once I was done getting ready, I walked out of my room, and down the steps.

I immediately saw, Jeaden and Wyatt on the couch on there phones. "Hey, good morning." I said to them, causing Jeaden and Wyatt to look up from their phones. "Good morning." Jeaden said, with a smile. "Good morning, Mrs. Grazer." Wyatt said, smirking and I rolled my eyes, blushing again.

"Shut up, Wyatt." I said, smiling. He just laughed, and went back on his phone.

I walked into the kitchen to find Chosen, Sophia and Jeremy. "Hey, morning." I said, greeting them and walking to the fridge for a water bottle. "Morning, how was your sleep?" Jeremy asked, and I smiled. "It was good, thanks. How about you?" I asked, politely.

"It was great. Thanks." He said. "Great because of Jack or?" Chosen teased and i smiled. "Stop teasing me. He only came in my room this morning." I said, truthfully.

"He totally likes you Riles." Sophia said, and leaned against the counter next to Chosen. I shook my head, "nah. me and him are just best friends." I said, taking a sip of my water. "yeah right, jack looks at you like you're a million dollars." Jeremy said, laughing.

"True." Chosen and Sophia agreed. "Me and Jack are just friends, that have zero feelings for each other. That's it." I said, and they nodded, still not believing it but it was whatever. "Anyways, where is Jack and Finn?" I asked, and on cue, Jack and Finn walked in.

"Hey. Can we go to the diner now? I'm starving!" Finn said, while grabbing my keys that were next to him and throwing them to me. I caught them and nodded. "Let's go."

Somehow, we managed to get everyone in my Jeep. It was quite hard. Sophia sat in the passengers seat, while Finn, Chosen and Jeremy sat on the seat, Jack was sitting on Finn's lap, Wyatt was sitting on Jeremy's lap and Jeaden was sitting on Chosen's lap.

"Are we almost there?" Chosen asked,  hearing the discomfort in his voice and I nodded. "Yeah, we're like 3 minutes away. Hold on for a little longer." I said, as me and Sophia giggled.

We finally arrived at the diner, I parked my car and got out, waiting for the others to get out. "Ow, you idiot." I heard Wyatt say, me and Sophia laughed.

Once everyone was out, we walked into the diner and waited to get seated. A girl that looked around my age, probably 18 came over to us. "How many?" She asked, with a smile. "8" I responded, politely and she grabbed menus and walked over to a table, with us following her.

"Here you go, we'll be back to get your orders shortly." She smiled, and walked away. Somehow, I'm always in the middle of Jack and Finn, it's weird but, it was Jack, me, Finn and Wyatt, then across the table it was Sophia, Jaeden, Chosen and Jeremy.

"What're you getting?" I heard jack ask me, I turned my head to look at Jack. "Chocolate chip pancakes, with a side of pork roll." I said, and he nodded with a smile. "Me too." He said, and I smiled.

"Okay love birds, lets not do this at the table." I heard Jeaden tease and me and Jack quickly looked away from each other, blushing. Am I starting to like Jack? I thought to myself, he's my best friend but do I like him?

"You okay? You look very deep in thought." Finn said, elbowing my arm lightly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sent him a small smile, and nodded. "Yeah, sorry." I chuckled.

Once everyone got there food, we began eating. "So, we have the Grammy's on Thursday. Would you like to come?" Chosen asked me, and I looked at him with wide eyes, and swallowed my food down. "Are you serious?" I asked, with a wide smile on my face.

"Yeah, we're serious." Sophia said, smiling at me. I nodded, quickly. "Of course I'll go!" I said, excited. They all laughed, and nodded.

"Looks like you have a date, Fred Savage." Wyatt teased, while drinking his milkshake, causing everyone to laugh at what Wyatt said, Jack blushed and looked down. "Shut up." He said.
__

let me know what you guys think!🌸