irl

i felt myself being shaken, and opened my eyes slightly to see jack, "we're at the airport baby. come on." he said, i groaned and started to get up.

i noticed everyone was already out of the car. i got out after jack, and yawned. damn, I'm so tired.

i grabbed my luggage and started to walk in with jack. we walked into the airport, and spotted the crew instantly.

we walked over to them. "looks who's finally awake." jeremy said, and i just made a noise, and threw my body on the uncomfortable chair. "wake me up when get called." i mumbled, hearing laughs.

"Riley, we're getting food. Come on, you can sleep when we're done." Andy said, while pulling my hand to get me up. I whined and stood up, fixing my sweatshirt. Yes, I'm wearing a sweatshirt even though it's hot.

"Come on, lazy. Let's go." I heard Jack say, grabbing my hand. We all began walking through the airport and realized that we just left our bags there by itself. "Wait, who's watching our stuff." I asked, "Charlie, Joe and Natalia are. They already got something to eat." Finn answered, and I nodded.

We found somewhere to eat, and sat down. We all had to go to different tables since there was too many of us. I sat at the table with millie, finn and jack.

"millie what're you getting?" finn asked, and she shrugged. "i don't know. i kind of want pizza and fries." she said, "me too." i said, while trying to keep my eyes open.

"how are you so tired?" finn asked, laughing. jack wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and i leaned into him. "i have no idea, but once i get back on that plane. im going back to sleep." i said. "i don't blame you. i tried to sleep, but noah kept wanting to play some game on his phone that needed two players." millie said.

"are you and Noah a thing or something?" Jack asked, me and finn looked over at millie, and saw her blushing. I dropped my jaw, "you are!" i said, excitedly. "since when did this happen?!" finn said, and millie blushed even harder.

"we aren't anything, okay? we just like each other. that's it." millie said, and i smiled. "i so called it, when i saw you guys cuddling together in bed." i blurted out, fuck, just exposed yourself. good job riley.

"riley, when?" finn asked, smiling wide. millie was confused, "it was the day of me and jack's fight." i murmured, and they all nodded.

"you guys are the only ones that know, so don't say anything." millie said, "we won't. secret's safe with us." jack said.

after we all ate, we walked back to where our stuff and sat down, waiting to get called. "i can't wait for you to meet David. he's gonna love you." millie said, grabbing my hand. "yeah, you really are. he's just like a father figure to us." gaten said, and i nodded with a smile.

"he sounds amazing, and i really can't wait to meet him." i said, causing finn to nod his head, "every time she watches stranger things, she's like I want to meet him so badly, finn! and it's hilarious." Finn said, everyone laughed.

"He'll love you." Natalia said, Joe and Charlie agreed. I smiled, i looked over at jack and saw that his eyes were closed. "Aw, is my baby sleepy?" I asked, while pinching his cheeks. He started to laugh, and grabbed my hands. "Stop it, you nerd." He said, while taking the glasses i had, off my head and onto his eyes.

"Well? How do I look?" He asked, and i smiled. "Adorable, my love." I said, and he smiled.

"Get a room!!" I heard wyatt say, and i flipped him off. "Hey. Be nice." Andy said, jokingly.

Everyone went into their own conversation, and i was silent, leaning against jack, waiting for our plane to get called.

10 minutes later, it got called. "ugh, thank god. time to sleep." i said, and grabbed my bags, walking into the terminal with the rest.

we got on the plane, and found our seats. i grabbed what i needed and put my bags in the shelf above us, and sat down.

i was in the middle of jack and millie, with sophia, chosen and jeremy were in front, in the back were finn, noah, and caleb, then to the side of them was gaten, joe, natalia, then besides us was charlie, wyatt and jaeden and then andy besides Sophia, chosen and Jeremy.

the plane started as everyone settled in. 5 minutes later, the plane started to take off.

bye bye, disney world.