irl

i sighed nervously, i wasn't good with being in front of big crowds to begin with, so going to the golden globes is making me want to jump off a cliff.

we arrived, and my eyes widened at how beautiful it looked. "Let's go guys." I heard Andy say, i got out, as did Millie, Finn, Natalia, Sadie, Caleb, Joe, Winona, David, Joe, Charlie and the duffer brothers.

"hey, relax. you're okay." i heard finn say, putting a hand on my shoulder. i nodded, and smiled. "i know. it's just so nerve wracking. how do you do this?" i stressed, and he laughed. "i have no idea, honestly."

so, we walked the carpet and had interviews. so many questions came towards me, which was surprising because i am not famous.

after that was done, we went to our table. i sat down next to Joe and Millie. "So, how're you liking it so far?" Joe asked, patting my head. I shoved his hand away, and glared playfully.

"It's great. I love it." I answered, truthfully. He smiled, "great." Everyone went into conversation about whatever, and waited for the show to start.

After the show

Sadly, the stranger things cast didn't win. I felt very bad. We were on the way to our car, and i heard a sniffle besides me.

I looked to my right to see Finn, looking like he was about to cry. I grabbed his hand, and frowned. "Are you okay?" I asked, and he nodded. "Just kind of upset we didn't win ya know?" He said, and i nodded.

"It's okay bubba, you're still an amazing actor as of the rest of you guys. Your show should've won." I said, side hugging him.

"Thanks Riles. You're the best." He said, and got into the car, followed by me.

___

short chapter.. sill mad that they didn't win the golden globes!!