irl

"let's go to the magic water show!" caleb said, while we walked through the park. it was starting to get dark, so we all agreed and started walking over.

everyone sat on the chairs that were placed there, waiting and talking to others. i felt jack wrap his arm around my waist, and i looked up at him with a smile.

he leaned down and pecked my lips. "i love you." he said, and my smiled widened. "i love you too." i said, laying my head his chest.

"my jiley heart is loving this right now." i turned around to see wyatt, with his hand over his heart. i giggled and winked at him.

the show started, and it was amazing. "whoa. look." i said to jack, pointing at goofy. he smiled, "that's awesome." he said.

the water show finished. i was really tired, and was not up for this walk back.

i yawned, standing up. "do you guys want to go to a restaurant? im starving." i heard jeremy ask, "yeah, let's go find one." jack said, im so tired. i thought as i leaned my head against jack's shoulder, with his hand in mine, walking behind the group.

"tired, baby?" jack asked, and i nodded. "yeah. but im hungry as hell too." i said, as my stomach started growling.

he chuckled, nodding. it wasn't a long walk to find a restaurant, we found one pretty quick in the park. we all walked in and waited to be seated.

a waiter came up to us with a smile. "hi, how many?" he asked, "14." charlie said, and the waiter nodded.

"follow me." he instructed, and sat us down at a long table. i sat down in between millie and jack. i looked at the menu to see what i wanted.

i decided on getting chicken fingers and fries, with a Pepsi. i yawned, and rubbed my eyes tiredly. "someone's tired." i heard finn tease me, "shut it froggy." i said, and he laughed.

jack's hand found a place on my thigh, and leaned over kissing my cheek. "ew get away from me." i joked, pushing his face.

"fine, i guess im not giving you my brownie im ordering." he said, "wait, no. i love you so, so much!" i said, grabbing his chin and kissing him.

"not at the table, please!" gaten said, causing everyone to laugh. "oh, shut it gaten." millie said, "millie you're sounding really british right now." finn joked, causing me to laugh. he seriously just took that from her interview.

"i hate you." millie said, as the waiter came back. "hi guys, my names nicole and ill be your server today. to start you off, what would you like to drink?" nicole asked us, everyone went around telling her what they wanted.

"Okay! I'll be back soon with your drinks and to take your orders for food." she said, walking off.

"what do you think andy is doing?" i asked, while leaning against jack. "sleeping." he said, and i smiled. lucky.

"guys, we should play 21 questions." jeremy said. me, jack, millie and finn were the only ones to agree, while everyone else had their own conversations.

"okay, ill go first. what's your guys favorite show?" jeremy asked, "stranger things." jack and i said at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"mine would be the fosters." millie said, "i love the fosters!" i said, causing millie to smile excitedly, "we need to watch it together soon." she said, and i nodded.

"um i don't really have a favorite show, but i guess me, myself & I because my bubba is in it." finn said, causing jack to grab his hand across the table. "aw bubby!! i love you." jack said, in a squeaky voice.

the waiter came back with our drinks. "okay is everyone ready?" he asked, we nodded and told him our orders. he took our menus, and walked off.

"okay, who's your favorite character in IT." finn asked, "richie tozier, duh!!" i said, causing jack to frown. "i thought eddie was your favorite character." he said, and i laughed. "i love eddie, but richie is hilarious." i said.

"mine would have to be richie too." millie said. 5 minutes passed, and we were asking each other stupid questions. the waiter came back with our food.

"Okay, how riley looks at her food before she's about to eat it, is goals." i heard natalia say, making everyone laugh. "i just love food!" i said, taking a bite of my chicken.

i finished eating my food, and when jack wasn't looking, i took a half of his brownie. "riley." i heard chosen laugh, as he saw me take half of jack's brownie. i shushed him, and started eating the brownie.

"where did half of my brownie go?" jack asked, confused. he quickly looked at me, and i smiled innocently. "what? i didn't take it." i said, "you didn't? then what's this chocolate icing on your mouth?" he asked, and i cursed myself for being a messy eater.

i wiped my mouth with my napkin and gave him another innocent smile. "i love you." i said, sucking up to him. he rolled his eyes. millie laughed besides us, "i aspire to have this." millie said, and i smiled at her.

"whatever princess. i love you too." jack said, kissing my forehead. i yawned, and leaned my head on jack's shoulder, resting my eyes.

"go to sleep, ill wake you up when we're about to leave." i heard jack say, and i was out like a light.