irl

once, jack left my room. not even 5 seconds later, finn was in my room, hugging me. i cried, lightly into his chest. "he likes emmy." i said, and looked up at finn. he frowned, while wiping away my tears. "im really sorry, riley. jack's an idiot." he said.

it was around 8:30 when i checked my phone. me and finn were on my bed, eating ice cream and watching stranger things, again.

"is it weird watching yourself on tv?" i asked finn, he shrugged. "kind of, but not really. im used to it, since you watch it 24/7." finn said, with a teasing smile.

"hey, it's a good show. leave me alone." i said, and he laughed. "how are you feeling?" he asked, as i laid my head on his chest, as his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"better, thank you for everything, finn. you really are my best friend/ brother. i love you." i said, and he smiled. "i love you too. ill always be here for you, Riles."

The next morning, i found myself rolling out of bed. i landed on the ground with a loud thud, and groaned. "ow." i whined. i heard someone open the door, and start laughing. "are you okay?" i heard jeremy ask, "yes. i just fell out of bed." i said, getting up. "okay, well get ready. we're heading down to the boardwalk." He said, and walked out.

Once I was done everything, I checked myself in the mirror and smiled.

i walked down the stairs, humming to "cherry cola". that song was stuck in my head.

i saw a mop of black, curly hair sitting at the kitchen table. i smiled, and walked over to finn, wrapping my arms around his neck and started singing obnoxiously, "she my cherry cola, she gon' keep me sober, let me keep you closer, bubbling like a soda!" and finn, pushed my face away. "enough of that annoying song, you sing it everyday." he said, rolling his and biting into his granola bar. "oh shush, you love when i sing it." i said.

"whatever you say, bubba." he said, scrolling through his Instagram. I frowned, and got up.

i walked into the kitchen, only to see jack.. and Emmy. what the hell was she doing in my house?!

"um.. hi?" i said, confused as to why she was here. jack's attention turned towards me, and he smiled. "hey riley, i hope it's okay that emmy's coming with us to the boardwalk." he said, and i nodded, giving him a fake smile. "the more the merrier." i said, sarcastically sweet.

i walked out of the room, and stomped over to finn, who was now accompanied by sophia, chosen, wyatt, jaeden and jeremy. "finn, have something you wanna tell me?" I asked, and he turned to look at me. he saw how mad i was, and sighed. "crap, i was about to tell you when you got downstairs, but i got distracted by you singing that annoying song, im sorry." he apologized.

"what? riley doesn't like emmy?" jeremy asked in a hushed tone, making sure that emmy and jack didn't hear. finn nodded, "yeah because riley has feelings for jack, and jack told riley that he liked emmy." finn explained. "aw no, my poor baby." sophia said, hugging me. an i laughed, "im fine sofa." i said, and she let go. "good, but if he does anything, tell me so i can beat his ass." she said.

We all laughed, and started talking some more before Jack and Emmy cane out, holding hands. "Ready?" Jack asked us. We all nodded, and got into a limo, our manager rented for us.

i sat next to finn and chosen, while sophia, jeremy, wyatt, jack, and sadly emmy sat in front/side of me.

i took out my phone, and went to my camera. "chosen, get a picture with me!" i said, while lifting my phone up, and taking the picture. i laughed, when i looked at it. "cute." i said, and he smiled. "send that to me"

our driver dropped us off at the peer, and drove off to find a parking spot. i notice jack and emmy holding hands, and i frowned. stop frowning, just give up.

i felt someone grab my hand, and saw finn. i smiled at him, and held his hand. finn, really was my best friend.

"let's go on some rides!" wyatt said, before sprinting over to the ticket booth to get us all tickets. he soon came back with Jaeden and gave us bands, instead of tickets. "let's go party!" sophia yelled, and ran down the boardwalk with chosen, wyatt, jeremy and jaeden.

i laughed, "what do you want to do?" i asked, and he shrugged, "we can do anything you want. up to you." finn said, and i smirked devilishly. "let's go on the drop tower!" i said, knowing that he was scared of those. "yup, anything besides that!" he said, while dragging me backwards, away from the ride.

"please!" i pouted, and he sighed. "fine, but if i die? it's your fault." he said, walking over to the ride, i noticed that jack and emmy were there and rolled my eyes.

"oh hey, guys." Jack said, his eyes glued to me and finn's hand. "i don't know if you properly met emmy, but riley, this is my girlfriend, emmy. emmy, that's one of my best friends, Riley." Jack said, and my chest hurt when he said the words "girlfriend"

finn noticed that it made me upset, and gave my hand a squeeze, reassuring me that it's okay. "hi, nice to meet you!" emmy smiled, and i smiled back. she was nice. "hi, nice to meet you too!" i said, politely.

today was gonna be a long, long day..