irl

"okay, bye mom. see you in a week!" i said, happily. i hung up, and sat next to millie on the uncomfortable airport chair.

"when's are flight again?" i asked, and Millie shrugged, "i have no clue. ask joe." she said, going on her phone.

i got up and walked over to where, natalia, joe and Charlie were. "Hey, when's our flight?" I asked, and they all turned to look at me.

"We're supposed to leave in 5 minutes. So be ready." He said, while patting my head. I pushed his hand away from my head and laughed. "Okay."

I walked back to where where my seat was and saw Noah sitting there, next to Millie. I wonder if they're ever gonna tell anyone anyone else they like each other. I thought to myself.

I decided to talk to Noah when we get to New York. "Flight to New York City is now boarding." We all grabbed our stuff, and headed onto the plane.

Finn, me, Millie and Noah were next to each other, while Charlie, Natalia and Joe sat next to each other in front of my row, then Caleb and Gaten behind my row.

I sent my mom and jack a quick text letting them know that i was now on the plane and shut off my phone.

i yawned, and rested my head on finn's shoulder. "i miss jack." i said, and Finn laughed. He grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers, in a friendly way. "He misses you too. He's probably crying in your bed right now." Finn said, and I laughed, slightly. "That sounds accurate." I said.

Me and Finn talked a little bit more, until we both fell asleep after takeoff.