irl

it's been 5 days since we landed in disney. ive been having the best time of my life with amazing people.

jack took me out on a lunch date, on a boat ride. i was scared shitless because there was alligators. but, i had a fun time.

after that, millie, sophia, natalia and i went shopping and walked around. the boys went to Harry Potter world.

we all met up at millie and i's room after we were done exploring and riding rides all day. it was around 10:00 pm when we decided to a disney marathon.

"your room is sick!" i heard chosen say, while walking out of the kitchen with 3 bowls of popcorn, he handed me, finn and millie a bowl.

"thanks." millie said, and stuffed a handful of popcorn into her mouth causing me to laugh.

i walked over to jack laying on the couch, on his phone. "hey." i said, and put the popcorn on the floor next to the couch, plopping down on jack. "hey." he said, shutting off his phone, and giving me his attention.

"who were you texting?" i asked, curiously. he's been on his phone a lot, recently. "what are you my mom?" he asked, causing me to raise my eyebrows up at the sudden attitude he gave me.

i sat up, and sat down next to him, crossing my arms. "damn jack. wrong choice." jeremy said. jack sighed, and moved closer to me. "i didn't mean to snap." he said, causing me to shrug. "i was just wondering who you were texting because you've been on your phone a lot recently, don't think that makes me sound like your mom." i said in a dull tone. everyone turned quiet, watching this argument about to unfold.

"riley, i shouldn't of have snapped at you like that, im really sorry. i love you." he said, grabbing my hand, causing electricity to shoot up my body. i nodded, realizing that im kind of overreacting. "it's fine. i love you too." i said.

"Okay, thank god. They aren't going to fight." Wyatt said, and i laughed, throwing a pillow at him, hitting him right in the face. he glared at me and gave me the middle finger.

everyone started to settle down, and we started the movie marathon. i was sat in jack's lap, with my head against a pillow and holding his hand.

we watched at least 10 movies, before we all fell asleep in the spots we were sitting in

🖤🖤

next morning, i woke up at 6:50 am. why'd i wake up so early? i thought, mad at myself. i always sleep in to at least 9:30 am.

knowing that i wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, i got up carefully trying not to wake up jack.

i notice millie wasn't in the main room, so I'm guessing she went into her room last night, but then i also noticed that noah wasn't there either.
i furrowed my eyebrows, did he go back to his room? i thought, but then another thought came to my head, and i quietly rushed to millie's mo, and slowly opened the door.