irl

"3"
"2"
"1"
my door bust opened, to reveal the whole crew standing there. they all ran over to us, tackled me and jack in a group hug, on my bed.

"YOU LITTLE SHITS! why didn't you tell us you guys were dating?" Sophia yelled, sitting down on my bed, as did the rest.

"we wanted to surprise everyone!" jack said, while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. finn started to fake cry, "what about me, jack!" he jokingly sobbed. jack immediately tackled finn in a hug, and kissed his cheek.

"you know you're my world baby." jack said, and finn hugged him back. we all started laughing.

"how did this even happen? what happened to emmy?" jaeden asked, "i broke up with emmy because i realized that i love riley, and 3 days ago, when me and riley were in the kitchen getting cereal, and i told her my feelings for her. then i asked her out." jack explained, while coming back over to me and laying down on me.

"how was wyatt the only one that knew about it?" chosen asked, "because, i walked in on them making out that morning." wyatt explained, and everyone "oo'd" at me and jack.

me and jack laughed, "well, im happy you guys are together. finally the jiley ship has been sailed!" jeremy said, and i smiled. "thanks jeremy."

"now can you guys get out." jack said, and started to kiss my cheek, trailing down to my neck. "ew, wait till we're out of the room." chosen said, and i laughed, pushing jack's face away.

"i was thinking about going on vacation." finn said, and we all looked at him, "where to?" i asked, as everyone listened. "disney world. i talked to andy about it, and he would pay for us. plus, millie, noah, gaten, caleb, natalia, joe and charlie would be going too." finn said, and we all got excited.

"but that's so much money, i feel bad." sophia said, and i nodded. "he said it wasn't a problem, since he already payed for us.." finn trailed off, and i hit his arm, "you bitch. you didn't even tell us that he already paid." i said, getting out of jack's hold.

"plus, millie, and the rest are on their way over right now." finn said, before sprinting out of the room.

"FINN WOLFHARD." I yelled, as everyone started laughing. i got up from my bed, and ran after finn. "you could've told me sooner!" i exclaimed, and grabbed his wrist.

"i just wanted it to be a surprise." he chuckled, and i nodded. "yeah, yeah." i said, walking back to my room.

i can't wait to go to Disney with my best friends.