irl

"hi mom! i have SO much to tell you." i said, answering her call. "hi honey, and i bet you do." she said, hearing her voice made me smile.

"well, first. i have a boyfriend, which is jack grazer." i said, smiling at the thought of jack. i heard my mom gasp, "oh my goodness! my little baby has a boyfriend! im so happy for you, honey." she said, excited. "thanks momma! and um, you know finn? the one with the fluffy hair. he talked to his manager andy, and were going on vacation to disney world!" i squealed.

"that's amazing, sweetie. i hope you have an amazing time. i miss you." she said, "i miss you too." i said, walking down the steps, i saw jack and chosen. i smiled at them, and walked into the kitchen.

"well, i have to go babydoll. I'll talk to you soon." my mom said, "okay, bye momma." i said, hanging up.

i suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist, and i smiled. "hi jack." i said, turning around in his grip, facing him. he smiled, "hi baby. was that your mom you were talking to?" he asked, while rocking us back and forth.

i nodded, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "yeah, just checking her in on everything." i said, and he nodded, before leaning in and kissing me. i kissed back instantly, and smiled.

"okay, i came in here to get food, not to see you guys making out." me and jack pulled away, and saw finn.

i rolled my eyes, and moved out of jack's grip. "you need someone." i said, walking over to finn and squished his cheeks. he slapped my hands away, and chuckled. "no i don't." he said, walking over to the fridge.

"maybe you should talk to mackenzie more." i suggested, and he rolled his eyes. "not happening. im fine being a loner." he said, and i shrugged. "your loss." i said, turning around and walked over to jack, smashing my lips onto his.

i heard finn groan behind me. "knock it off." he whined, and i pulled away from jack, giggling.

"you're so cute." jack said, and i smiled. "you're so templey." i said, using the word he made up in one of his live streams. he laughed, shaking his head.

i walked out of the kitchen with jack following me. i went over to the couch  and dove into the couch. jack laughed, and laid on top of me. "ugh, you're so heavy. get off." i teased, "no can do, princess." he said, and kissed my forehead.

me and jack both got into a comfortable position, and a couple minutes later, i heard heavy breathing. i looked down, and saw that he had fell asleep.

i decided to close my eyes, and fell asleep, peacefully in jack's embrace.