irl

"millie!" i yelled, as she pushed me into the pool. she smiled at me innocently and started to walk away until gaten pushed her into the pool as well.

"yes gaten!!" i cheered, swimming to the pool wall, finn, noah and caleb was walked through the door, and immediately put their stuff down, jumping in making a huge splash.

"it's so cold." noah said, while swimming over to millie. "no it's not, it feels nice." finn said, swimming over to me, and standing next to me.

"yeah, it feels nice." i agreed, noah rolled his eyes, playfully and tackled millie under water.

i laughed, as millie screamed, going under the water. "gaten, come in." finn said, while turning to look at gaten, who was standing at the door just watching us.

"i don't feel like swimming." he said, and sat down on one of the chairs. i smirked and got out of the pool, walking over to gaten. he got up, and started to run away from me.

"gaten!! stop running." i laughed, and finally caught up to him, grabbing his arm. he started to whine. "nooo, riles." he said, as i was pushing him to the edge of the pool.

"push him in." millie yelled, while jumping on top of noah, tackling him or trying to tackling him.

gaten looked at me, and then went to bolt for the door, but i shoved him in the pool, but he grabbed my hand taking me in with him.

i started to laugh, when i came up for air. "that was fun." I said, and gaten groaned. "i didn't want to get wet!" he whined.

finn swam over to us, and laughed. "oh suck it up gaten." caleb said, coming out of nowhere. whoa I thought he left.

caleb was laying on a pool chair, while on his phone. "caleb, come in!" noah said, and caleb put his phone down on the table, taking off his shirt, running to the pool and jumping in.

he made a huge splash, and we all laughed. we all swam and messed around for awhile, until we decided to get out before we started to prune everywhere.

we all walked back to our hotel rooms, "I'm gonna take a shower." i said, to finn as we walked into our room.

he nodded, "don't take too long." he said, and i nodded. "I won't." i said.

I took about 10 minutes, and finished my shower, grabbing the clothes off the sink, and changing into them.

I walked out, and finn rushed over to the bathroom. "thank god. i have to pee so bad." he said, and shut the door. i laughed and walked over to my phone.

i checked it and saw 4 messages from jack. 1 message from emery. 2 messages from my mom and 10 messages from the stranger things group chat.

i opened up my mom's message.

Mom: hope you're enjoying New York! miss you love bug💓
Me: i love it! miss you too mom💜💜

i then went to Emery's, wondering why he texted me.

emery: hey! miss u!!
me: hi, my2

weird. is all i have to think. i went to the stranger things group chat.

millie: when everyone is done getting ready, david and sadie are downstairs in the lobby! come down:)
caleb: sadie's here?! :)
gaten: ooo caleb likes sadieeee
Noah: will do!! :))
millie: I SHIPP
caleb: well I ship you and Noah :)
gaten: ^!!!!!
Natalia: will y'all be quiet😂
Charlie: ^ honestly lol
me: me and finn will b down soon.

last but not least, i opened jack's message with a smile but it quickly disappeared once i read what his texts said.

baby❤️: i rlly thought you loved me but I guess not.
baby❤️: thanks for lying to me.
baby❤️: you told me not to worry about you and finn but here you are kissing him.
baby❤️: i love you but i guess you don't love me
me: jack! what're you talking about? i love you so much.
me: finn kissed me, i didn't kiss him and i immediately pushed him off of me. i wouldn't cheat on you and you know that.
baby❤️: how do i know that you aren't lying to me?
me: ask finn. he'll tell you the truth. i love you jack.
baby❤️: i just need some time sorry
me: are you serious rn? you cheated on me and i forgave you and i trust you but YOU have ZERO trust in me. I wouldn't cheat on you.
baby❤️: can you stop using that against me every time. like it's old news. get over it
me: r u kidding me rn lmao wow
baby❤️: what r u gonna go cheat on me w finn again?
me: that made no sense and no, bc I never cheated on you. he kissed me an I pushed him off of me. ugh love how you don't believe me!!!😩😻
baby❤️: whatever don't talk to me right now
me: k fine

___

oh no:( drama drama drama