irl

i woke up to the sun glaring right in my face, and groaned. I went to move but couldn't as I felt two arms around my waist. then I remembered me and Jack falling asleep after eating chick fil la and watching a little bit of stranger things.

I smiled and carefully turned in jack's arms. He was such a cutie, I thought to myself. I looked at him, and started to think and I've been thinking this a lot recently. Do I like Jack?

It was very confusing at the moment. He had me feeling all type of different feelings but he definitely made me happy.

Jack started to stir a little, snapping me out of my thoughts. He finally opened his eyes, and immediately found mine, and he smiled instantly.

"Good morning, mi amour." He said, in a raspy voice. I giggled, "Good morning silly." He pulled me closer to him, and kissed my forehead.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, as I rested my head on his chest. "Great, how about you?" I asked while Jack played with my fingers, then intertwined them making me smile wider and my heart to beat 10x faster.

"I slept great, especially with you in my arms." He said. I was about to respond but heard a knock on the door, then it opened to reveal Finn and Wyatt.

"Hey Riley, do you know where.." He stopped talking once he saw Jack in my bed. Wyatt smirked, "hm, so anything new?" He asked, and I laughed. "No, Wyatt. Me and Jack just slept the whole night." I said, and Wyatt laughed, "yeah sure, okay." He said, and walked away. I rolled my eyes and groaned into Jack's chest.

Jack chuckled, "anything you need bro?" He asked Finn, who was still standing at my door with a smirk.

"Nah, just wanted to know where you were since you went missing all last night but now I know." Finn teased, and I blushed. "Finn, get out you stupid frog." I said, causing Jack to laugh, and Finn to gasp. "How rude!" Finn said, leaving my room and shutting the door.

"So overdramatic." Jack muttered, and I nodded, while getting up. "Why are you getting up?" Jack whined, while grabbing my hand and pulling me back down. I laughed and shook my head, "it's 11:00, we should go downstairs. I'm hungry." I said, while pulling my hand out of his grasp.

I walked into my bathroom that I have in my room, and looked at myself in the mirror. I cringed, yikes.. I looked like a mess. "Disgusting." I said and started to get ready.

"Disgusting?" I jumped and quickly put my hand over my heart. I didn't even know Jack was at the doorway. He chuckled, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "If you're calling yourself disgusting, I'm gonna have to disagree." He said, and I smiled. "Thanks Fred." I said, and kissed his cheek.

He rolled his eyes, and we walked downstairs together. When we made it downstairs, everyone was on the couch, eating cereal. "Well, Good morning to you love birds." Jeaden said, "morning." I said, sitting on Finn. "Really?" He asked, and rolled his eyes.

He pushed me off of him and I landed on the floor with a soft 'thud'. Everyone started laughing, and I got up. "You're so mean." I whined, playfully and sat next to Jack and Sophia.

"Love you." Finn said, with a goofy smile. "Mhm." I hummed.