irl

"jack listen, calm down. just ignore what the fans are saying." i said, as i went back on face time with jack. i sat down on my hotel bed, "well, everyone thinks that you guys are together." he said, causing me to frown.

"jack, who cares if some fans think me and finn are together.. they're wrong. i love you jack, stop stressing over this." i said, softly. i heard him sigh.

"who are you sharing a room with?" he asked, and i frowned. millie wanted her own room, and i was okay with it, so me and finn we're sharing a room.

"finn." i said, truthfully, causing him to groan. "why! why are you sharing a room with finn? why not millie?" he exclaimed, "millie wanted to room by herself, jack. and i was okay with it, finn is my best friend, i didn't think it would be a problem!" i said.

the door opened, and in came finn. i put my finger up to my lips, singling him to be quiet. he nodded, and sat on his bed.

"well it is a problem! im your boyfriend for crying out loud. you're rooming with another boy!" he said, angrily. i rolled my eyes, why the hell is he so over dramatic today.

"another boy? dude, FINN IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. He's my best friend too, and you damn well should know that nothing would happen between us. I love you jack, why can't you just trust me? I'm trusting you, even after YOU cheated on me!" I exclaimed, causing him to be quiet for a little bit.

"Listen, I'm sorry. Okay? I'm just really jealous that he's with you, i love you and i just don't want to lose you, Riley." He said, sounding very insecure. I frowned, and looked over at finn who was also frowning.

"It's okay, Jack. I love you too. You won't lose me. You don't have to worry." I said, calmly. I saw him nod his head, and i smiled. "I love you." I said, and he looked at me through his screen.

He smiled, "I love you more, princess." He said, causing my smile to widen even more. "I'll talk to you later, babe. I'm gonna unpack a little." I said, and he pouted. "Fine. Call me later, I love you so, so SO much." He said, sending me a kissy face.

I sent him one back, "I love you too." I said, and hung up.

"so, he was jealous because i was with you?" finn asked, and i nodded, while taking out some clothes and putting them into drawers.

"yeah, right as the comments about us came through, he instantly started texting me." i said, "he really loves you, riley." finn said, and i nodded with a smile. "i know." i said.

i got up from the floor, and plopped down on finn's bed, next to him. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, as i scrolled through my instagram feed.

"In the lobby, watching stranger things." Finn rolled his eyes, and i giggled. "They're watching their own show?" I asked, and he nodded. he turned his phone off, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him.

I laughed, and turned to face him. "what are you doing?" i asked, and he started to tickle me, causing me to burst out laughing. he straddled me, and started to tickle me even more.

"f-finn s-stop!" i cried out, laughing. he finally stopped, and i tried to catch my breathing and wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"you're so pretty riley." finn said, looking into my eyes, and i smiled. "thanks finn." i said, he smiled and i then suddenly realized our faces were really close to each other.

before i could even move, finn's lips were on mine! WHAT???? WNEGAJAS

so many thoughts went on in my head, and i shoved him off. "fuck, riley. im so sorry. i didn't mean to do that." he rushed out, and i nodded. "calm down, its okay." i said, confused as hell.

"no, no im so sorry. i was just caught up in the moment and i didn't think and god im so stupid." he ranted, and started pacing around the room.

i got off the bed, and grabbed his arm. "you're fine, okay? im not mad, i know you didn't mean it. calm down." i said, softly. and he nodded, frowning.

"stop frowning. im not mad at you, i know you didn't mean it." i said.

all that was going through my head was..

what the fuck just happened?
why'd finn kiss me?
what happens if jack finds out?