irl

"Are you ready to tell them?" I asked as jack paced around his room. He shook his head, and kept pacing. "They hate me." He said, and i sighed.

"They do not hate you, Jack. They're just mad." I said, while standing up from jack's bed. I grabbed his hand to get him to stop pacing like a maniac.

"Calm down. They're your best friends. They love you, and so do I." I said, and he sighed, nodding. "You're right." He said, and i smirked. "I know." I said, causing him to roll his eyes.

I walked out of Jack's hotel room, to the lobby where everyone was. Hand in hand with jack, we walked out of the elevator. wyatt looked our way, and froze. his gaze was on our hands, and his mouth dropped.

"what's wrong with you?" jaeden asked, who's back was turned to us, as the rest.

"MY JILEY HEART IS OKAY!" wyatt yelled, causing people in the lobby to look at him weirdly. he ran over to us and hugged us both. as wyatt pulled away, he slapped the back of jack's head. "ow." jack said, holding the back of his head.

"that's for causing my heart to break, and hurting riley!" he said, and i laughed. "wyatt.. shut up." i said, and walked over to the rest.

"aw my two favorites. thank god theyre okay." i heard jaeden say. everyone pulled jack and i into a group hug. telling us how happy we're back together or threatening jack to beat his ass if he ever hurt me again.

"what are you kids doin'?" i heard andy and we all pulled away. "nothing. just have a special moment." jeremey said, and we laughed. "what he said." caleb said, and andy looked at us weird before nodding.

"me, charlie, natalia and joe are going to the bar. since you kids are only 16 or 17 you cannot come." andy teased, and we nodded, laughing.

"i'll see you guys later." andy said, walking off with natalia, charlie and joe. i turned around and smiled. "who's ready to go on some rides!!" i asked, excitedly.

"i am!" jack yelled, sounding like a 5 year old. "im not going on the drop tower! that's final." finn said, causing everyone to laugh. we started to walk to where the monorail stops at, and waited.

"bubba!! I'll keep you safe!" jack said, hugging finn. finn started to fake cry into his shoulder, "it's too scary!!" he whined, and i rolled my eyes. "knock it off you weirdos. let's go." i said, as the monorail stopped in front of us.

we all walked on. i went to the front to see that we were on a bridge, i looked down and saw water beneath us. "whoa" i said, usually we go another way to universal studios, but i guess not this time.

"ew jack, don't lick him." i heard millie say. i turned around to see jack trying to look finn's cheek. "jack. knock it off." i said, and he pouted. "okay." he said, and walked over to me.

"such a kiss up to your girl." i heard wyatt say. "oh shut up, wyatt. he's in love with her." i heard jaeden say, and wyatt shrugged.

i ignored them, and looked back out the window again. finn walked up to me and jack. i was in the middle of finn and jack now.

"we have the golden globes when we get back." millie said, causing finn to turn around. "oh yeah that's right. where's it at again?" finn asked, "it's at new york city this year." caleb said, and finn nodded. "can riley come with us?" i heard gaten ask and i smiled.

me and gaten built up a pretty great friendship this past week. "no, no way." jack said, while grabbing my hand. and i furrowed my eyebrows an looked at him, confused.

"you're not taking her away from me for 4 days. that's just not happening. i can't even go a day without her." jack said. causing me to smile, sadly. "jack. calm down it's only 4 days, baby. plus gaten just literally brought it up, it's not like it's gonna happen." i said.

"uh, about that.." Noah said, scratching the back of his head, nervously. "we kind of already asked the duffer brothers and shawn to see if you could go." noah said, "what? when did this happen! what did they say?" finn asked, anxious to know.

"we asked her when you slept with her." jack cut off millie from saying anymore and looked at finn in disbelief. "you slept with Riley!" he exclaimed. i smacked my forehead and sighed. "first, lower your voice. there is other people on this monorail and second, he spent the night in my bed, JUST sleeping. i needed somebody when you did what you did, and he was there." I explained, causing jack to frown.

"oh, sorry." he said, sheepishly looking down. i kissed his cheek, and laughed. "anyway, they said yes." millie continued.

"so we're gonna be in riley 's house alone for 4 days. damn! let's party guys." i heard chosen say, causing everyone to laugh.

finn turned to me with a huge smile, and grabbed my shoulders. "please come! you can meet the rest of the cast, they'll love you." finn said, excitedly.

"of course, i'd love to go. but i should talk to jack about this later.. since he's clearly mad." i teased, and pinched his cheek. he tried to keep a straight face but failed.

"i don't want you to leave. im gonna miss you too much." he said, causing sophia and millie to awe.

"we can talk about this later okay? let's go have fun." i said, as the train stopped. i grabbed his hand and walked off with jack.

"who's ready to have some fun!!!" gaten yelled, and we all screamed, "hell yeah!!" and ran towards the rides.

and yes, i got finn to go on the tower of terror with me.