irl

i was awoken by a loud bang, and jumped out of bed. what the hell was that? i thought to myself, as i ran down the hallway, towards the steps.

i ran down the steps, and saw that my couch cushions were on the floor. "what the-" i was cut off by finn and jack running and tackling each other.

i jumped back in surprise and put my hand over my heart. what the fuck were they doing? I thought to myself.

"mind telling me what you idiots are doing?!" i exclaimed, and they both looked at me. "oh, you're awake? it's only 7:00 am." jack said, while checking his phone.

"you dumb asses woke me up!" i said, annoyed. "why are you even doing this at 7:00 am. what the hell? go back to bed, it's so early. " i exclaimed, while walking up the stairs. i heard finn and jack start laughing. i rolled my eyes, and quietly went back into my room, careful not to wake the others.

i plopped down on my bed, and sighed. i closed my eyes, and tried to go to sleep.

5 minutes in, and i was up, brushing my teeth and getting changed. those assholes ruined my sleep.

i walked downstairs, and noticed that Jaeden was sitting in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal. "morning, jaeden." i said, while kissing his cheek in a friendly way. he smiled, "morning."

i walked into the kitchen, and saw jack. he looked over at me, and smiled. i glared at him, causing him to laugh. "oh, come on. don't be mad at me." he said, as i turned around with my back facing him.

suddenly, i felt jack's arms wrap around my waist and fought back the urge to smile. "come on, Riles. im sorry for waking you up." he said, resting his cheek on my shoulder, looking up at me.

a smile broke out on my face, and i groaned. "get off of me, you doofus." i said, pushing him off of me. he laughed, and kissed my cheek.

i grabbed myself a bowl, and turned around to see jack staring at me, with a blank face. i furrowed my eyebrows, "are you okay?" i asked, setting down my bowl on the counter.

"riley. i love you." jack said, and my heart started beating faster. "um, i love you too, jack." i said, confused as to why he was so serious. he shook his head, and walked up to me, grabbing my hands.

"no, riley. i love you. im in love with you." he said, and my jaw dropped, causing him to chuckle. "Riley, ive been trying so hard to deny for my feelings for you, but it's hard. I had to break up with Emmy. seeing you, talking to you, or even holding you.. god, you don't know what you do to me." he explained, and i swear my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

"riley.. say something." he said, nervously, looking into my eyes. "i love you too, jack." i finally said, and he smiled wide, and slammed his lips onto mine.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. he deepened our kiss, and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. this kiss was full of passion, and love. if he wasn't holding me, my legs would probably give out right now.

"whoa, DAMN." me and jack quickly pulled, breathing heavy and looked over at the entrance to the kitchen. we saw wyatt, smirking.

"JILEY." he yelled, causing jack to laugh, and me to hide in his chest, embarrassed. "wyatt, lower your voice. everyone's gonna come in here." jack said, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"wait are you guys dating now?" wyatt asked, a little more quiet. "not yet." jack said, and wyatt nodded. "oh god, my jiley heart is completely healed and fixed." wyatt said, happily. causing me to laugh, "glad your jiley heart is fixed." i said.

"well, i won't say anything but you guys need to confess to the others soon." wyatt said, before walking out leaving me and jack alone.

"so, riley." jack said, pulling away and looking at me, with an adorable smile. "so, jack." i said, as he put his hands on my waist. "would you make me the happiest guy in the world, and be my girlfriend?" he asked, causing me to smile wide. "oh, of course." i said, pulling him towards me and kissing him.

jack dylan grazer was finally mine.