irl

jack's pov

"finn, i really don't know okay?" i said, as finn barged into the room i use at riley's.

"you told that you liked riley like a week ago, what happened to that?" he asked, confused. i sat down on my bed and sighed. "like i said, i don't know. maybe i just got over them. i really like emmy." i said, yeah sure you do jack. my subconscious mind told me.

"well, it's like you completely forgotten riley. you never hang out with her, or barley talk to her." finn said, leaning against my drawer.

"because, it feels so awkward between us ever since we talked about how i kissed her. she seems mad at me." i said, feeling my phone buzz. i looked at it, and it was emmy.

"let me guess, it's emmy, asking you to hang out?" finn sassed, and i remained quiet. finn rolled his eyes.

"Emmy's taking you away from riley. You don't give any attention to riley at all, and that really hurts her." Finn said, and I frowned. "I hurt her?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"yes. now for the love of God, try and talk to her or hang out with her. maybe when you're with each other, you'll admit that you actually have feelings for her." finn said, and crossed his arms, walking out.

i rolled my eyes. "whatever." i said. you said you liked riley a week ago? what changed? i thought to myself. i shook my head and sighed. I don't even know.