irl

we finally arrived at our hotel we were staying at, and it was right next to the water park. i happily jumped out of the car, "YAY, WE'RE HERE." I yelled, causing a few people that walked out of the lobby to laugh at me.

andy chuckled, and started to walk inside. 2 of the workers brought out a carrier for our bags, and we placed them on the carrier.

"in the happiest place, with the people who make me that most happiest. can't wait for these 2 weeks." wyatt said, and i smiled. "aw, wyatt." i said, and went to hug him, but he put his hand out. "except you." he joked, i rolled my eyes. "i hate you." i said, jokingly and we all walked into the lobby.

"here are the keys to your room, i don't care who you room with, just please, behave." randy said, giving putting the pile of keys on the table, then leaving to go to the elevator.

"im with riley!" millie said, grabbing a key. "what! no, she's with me." jack said, grabbing my hand.

"no, sorry. you can deal without her for a few nights." millie said, and everyone laughed. "a few nights? you mean weeks. i can't even go a day without her." jack whined, and i awed at him. "jack, just room with finn." i said, kissing his cheek and finding the same room key as millie had.

"fine. let's go finn." jack said, tossing him one of the keys. "well at least pretend to be happy!" finn sassed, and walked over to jack. we all laughed.

here the list on who's with who.
- me and millie
- finn and jack
- joe and charlie
- natalia and sophia
- noah and jeremy
- wyatt and jaeden
- gaten, caleb and chosen

"everyone meet back down here, so we can go to the park!" charlie said, and we all nodded, going our separate ways.

me, millie, jack and finn were in the elevator. it was quiet, until finn burped causing jack to fist bump him. "nasty." i said, as the door opened. we walked down the hallway with our luggage, looking at the room numbers.

"found it." millie said, and noticed that jack and finn were stopped in the room next to ours. i turned to jack, and smiled. "hi neighbor." i said, and he laughed. "hey neighbor." he was about to pull me into a kiss, but millie grabbed my arm, dragging me in my room.

"kiss her later, we're getting ready." millie said, and closed the door. I laughed, and threw my stuff of the floor.

"wow, this is so nice." i said, the room was huge. it included a kitchen, a huge bathroom, tv, couches, a really nice balcony and 2 doors that showed a bedroom, which both had bathrooms.

"damn, this is awesome!" millie said, walking into her room.

"damn, they really did us good

"damn, they really did us good." i said, looking at Millie's room. i walked out and went to the room across it.

 i gasped at how beautiful it was

i gasped at how beautiful it was. "whoa, this is beautiful." millie said, "im in love already." i said, running and jumping on my bed, as did millie, we both giggled.

"smile!" i said, and snapped a picture of us. oh, how lucky i am to have these people in my life.