New Hope Club

Reece synsvinkel
I'm very excited about it. I can not believe it. We have finally been allowed to adopt two siblings. Cecilia and Skylar. One at 16 and one on 11. Do not know who is who. We have been told that they do not go without each other. We have also been told that the oldest has not had the best conditions in life.

"Reece! Come on or we miss our flight." Shit, that's right. We have just been on touring together with The Vamps. We are now in the United States and we are going back to the UK. Or that is, we are going to Edinburgh in Scotland. I do not know with the boys but I'm really looking forward to it.

We have just arrived to Scotland. Edinburgh is a very beautiful city. They have an extremely beautiful nature. That's just to say, I'm not a nature person, but this is beautiful.

We had received the address at the orphanage or that is, Blake had been sent it because they think he is the most responsible of us 3 even though I am the oldest. You almost quit a dog and suddenly they lose confidence in one. Pfff make a bunch of sneaky boys. It just has to be an accident and only once, but who is hanging up a loudspeaker in the ceiling to make sure that you accidentally break one of the strings in which it hangs.

We entered the door of the orphanage. It was not just because this is particularly child-friendly of a orphanage to be. "Can I help you with something?" Said a very old lady. She had a blend of blonde and gray hair that was put up in a very tight knot, a tight black skirt and something that looked like the top of a man's suit. She actually reminded me of a Disney villain I've ever seen on television. It should also be said that I am a big fan of Disney. The other boys think it's ridiculous, but I like it.

"We want to adopt two girls," I said, looking around. This is a really clumsy place and I think only girls live here.

"Do you have any special wishes about who you want," she said, looking at us with a very tight face. She looks like one that is not so good for children.

"Yes, we have some information about two siblings aged 16 and 11. Can we get to see them?" Said Blake and looked seriously at her.

We went down a big time and looked down for a little time as I suppose are their rooms. "Cecilia your fucking bastard! Open the door. There are guests." WOW she talks really hard to her.

Cecilia's point of view
Arrgggggg, what does she know now, she's not allowed to be alone. I asked Skylar to be seated on the bed.
I opened the door and saw the bitch that has this place and 3 other reasonable young forty. "What do you want? Who are they?" If it's the 3 to adopt us, then kill me right away. I do not have to live the same with 3 breathless teenage boys who are probably only a couple of years older than me.
"Okay. Now the fucking hole closes off a mouth that you have and listen to. This is Blake, Reece and George. They want to adopt you. Boys go in to them."

Why do they absolutely go in here? I do not want to go out to the 10th family who nevertheless just ends up tutoring and fueling us or me again.
They came in. As soon as Skylar saw them, she started screaming wildly and ran over to one of the idiots and shouted "You're New Hope Club," she said with her shrill voice.
So that's the boys she's completely obsessed with.

Reece's point of view
WOW Cecilia has a hard language, but it's probably understandable if she has not had a good background.
"Then there's one who takes both or takes one?" She looked annoyed at us as she would like to do with them.
"I want to adopt Skylar." I walked over to her and lifted her up into my arms. She screamed and hugged me hard.

"I want to adopt Cecilia," said Blake and went over to Cecilia.

The owner she looked at us with a strange look. "Okay if that's what they want. Then there are some papers to fill in and then I can finally get rid of the bastard and her little sister.

Hey guys what's up? ❤️

So New Hope Club is adopting Cecilia and Skylar.
Does Cecilia stop it or not?
And what about Skylar, how will she react when she is going to live with her biggest idols?

Find out in the next chapter 😘