Kidnapped

George's point of view
(Back in london)
I'm so nervous about Cecilia. The same is Reece, but the one who was most nervous and down was Blake. He has not left his room since the day Cecilia disappeared. Skylar has a good past. Reece just brought her in and slept with him. *Beep beep* It was Blake's phone. I picked it up to see who called. My eyes became big. It was fucking Cecilia.
I was so glad we have not heard from her for several days. I took it right away.

Cecilia      George

Blake! Blake! I really need you. I regret everything I have done and said. Of course, I'm holding you. I really want to go home now. All I could hear was a crying voice from Cecilia. Did she cry

No. It's George. What's wrong?

Where is Blake? I would like to talk to him. NOW!!!

He is asleep right now. Are you okay? Has anything happened to you? Where are you?

No, I'm not okay. I am with my boyfriend and his friends. I am in Scotland.

WHAT!!! Do you have a boyfriend ? Who is it? and why are you in Scotland?

Yes. He is in a band called The Vamps. His name is Connor.

Wait a minute!! Connor Ball. The Bassist. The little one. Has he done anything to you?

No. It is not him who is the problem. It's that fucking idiot to Tristan. WHO FUCK ARE YOU? LET ME GO!!!!! GEORGE !!! GEORGE !!! GEORGE !!! Please hurry up.

CECILIA? CECILIA !!!

I shouted her name several times, but did not get any answer back before the line was interrupted. All I could hear was a bump and a loud scream.

"SHIT !!! What fuck happened?" The first thought that went through my head. I ran as fast as I could up to the boys and almost threw them out of bed while I yelled. "WE ARE GOING TO SCOTLAND AND IT'S NOW !!! SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH CECILIA." Blake got up quickly and packed his stuff the same did Reece. We did not really have time to explain things to Skylar. All we said was that we were going on the tour with The Vamps.

We panicked all 3right now, but the worst was Blake because it was his daughter and he loves her more than anything on this earth like me and Reece.

Suddenly, it hit me as we sat in the car on the way to the airport. If she is with The Vamps, they must know what has happened. Or what? I hope they know.

I decided to call Brad.

Conv btw George and Brad

George    Brad

Hey G what's up in London? Are you ready to join us in 4 days?

Yes. We are really looking forward. It will be very good. I said very nervously.

George. Are you okay? You're really nervous about something.

We know that Cecilia is dating Connor, but that's not why I called.

Wait a minute. Where do you know Cecilia from?

Has not she told you? We have adopted her and her little sister Skylar. Or Blake has adopted her and Reece has adopted Skylar.

Okay cool. What would you tell me before?

Have you seen Cecilia? And what happens between her and Tris?

No, we have not seen her since she was fighting with Tris. Why?

I just talked to her over mobile, but as a matter of fact she started shouting as if someone came to sleep and she lost her cellphone, I heard the only loud loud scream and then the line was interrupted.

OMG !!! Do you know what she shouted?

Yes, I think she shouted something in this style. "Who are you? Let me go. George George George!!! Hurry up please." After that the line was interrupted.

OMG thank you George. I say so to the boys and then we are hunting for her with the same.

Okay. thanks.

I put on and told the boys what I and Brad had talked about and that they were about to look for her. I do not hope that it's anything serious.