Sound check and A missing boy

Austin's POV

Hey I think I know what the problem is. It's not Celia there's the problem. It's James right?" They looked at me. A tear ran down my cheek. I hurried to wipe it away, before somebody saw it. Drew came over great Just what I need now !! Okay, that could sound a bit rude or what?

He stood behind Levi and looked at me worried, so did Levi.

"Are you okay Austin? What's up with you?" I turned around and looked at them.

Nobody can know this. And I mean NO ONE.

"I do not want to talk about it. Why can not you just respect it." I was sad, but also a little annoyed.

I'm fucking just mad at everyone right now. Except from Celia and James.

We just skip the rest of the drive

Cecilia's POV

We have just arrived in London. It's been a long time since I've been here lately. We crossed the O2 Arena where the boys were going to perform.

We walked in and I can tell you it was the biggest arena I ever have been in before. But it's also the only one I think and then it's also the biggest arena in London.

We found New hope Club and The Tide, but Austin is missing I walked over to Nate too ask about Austin, at the moment I ask he came into the arena and just walked straight past me. I don't know why, but it kinda hurt a little bit.

The boys (aka Drew, Nate and Levi) could see that something was wrong and they walked over to talk with him.

Drew's POV

After a long time Austin finally decided to join us and come inside the arena. He walked straight past Celia without looking at her at all and I could see that it hurt her a little. I gave a sign to Levi and Nate and we walked over to Austin.

"Mate. What's wrong with you? You haven't talked to any of us for hours. Just tells us what's wrong." He got out of my grib and turned around. He looked at us with tears in his eyes and was just about to say it when The Vamps entered the room and I can tell you that Austin has something against James. Wonder what it is?

Levi clicked him out of his trance and said "Bro what was you about to say before? What's wrong with you at the moment?" He looked fast back at us and a tear run down his cheek. "What the hell Is happening with you? Why can't you just fucking tell us? We are your best friends, your band mates." Ups did i just say that out loud? I think I did.

Austin looked very angry at me. "OKAY YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S WRONG? I CAN'T STAND TO SEE JAMES AND CELIA TOGHETER. I CAN'T STAND THAT JAMES IS SO PROCTECTIVE OVER HER, THAT HE ACTS LIKE HE IS HER BROTHER. FROM MY VIEW IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS MORE AS A BROTHER FOR HER THAN BRAD IS." WOW I didn't expect to hear that. I told the others to stay and ran after Austin.

Bradley's POV

WOW I didn't see that coming. Yeah I have noticed that Austin has been a little of the past days, but I didn't know that it was because James anf the part he said that James is more like a brother for her than I am actually hurt a little, but it's not compared to what he said about James. HOLY SHIT I just think.

After some time Joe and Dean came in and said "Okay. Boys listen. The show starts in 4 hours so we are little busy now. We need to start the sound check now. The Tide!! We start with you guys. You are going to sing your newest song Click My Fingers and after we take The Vamps You start out with your latest song Same to you and finally we have New Hope Club with your song Perfume. Where are Drew and Austin? " All of us just looked awkwardly around.

Joe got really serious now "Okay. Then we just start with The Vamps and after them we take NHC. Levi, Nate!! Can I talk with you under 4 eyes?"

It's not good. Every time he looks like that, it's only because of two reasons 1. He wants to talk seriously stuff 2. He is pissed of over something.

Joe's POV
I'm a little pissed of by Drew and Austin now. They clearly now the times for the rehearsals and I hope they know the time for when they are going too perform.

They have too be here before tonight or else there will be some consequences for them.

"Tell me!! Do you know where Drew and Levi are?" I look at them with a serious face. They look very nervous. They know something.

"Austin has been a little sad and down the past few days, but today the bomb exploded. He flipped completely out and then left." Said Levi and took his phone up and looked at it.

I can't believe him. Why is there always so many problems with Austin.

If he doesn't soon fit up, this will get some serious consequences for him. He can't keep doing this. If he doesn't fit up, we maybe need to find a new lead singer for The Tide or else they can be trio like NHC.

"What's happening with him for the time?" I looked at them. I really want to know truth about Austin.

"I don't know if we should say this, but..." Nate said.

" But he has some personal problems with James" Said Levi really fast.

It kinda explain some things, but everything. I need to talk with him about this, if he still wants to be in the band.

2 hours before show start

Blake's POV
We all began to panic a little now. There will be 2 hours before show start. Drew has come back, but without Austin.

Everybody runs around to find him, but he's disappeared away. It's as if he's gone out of the blue.

I went around with Reece and looked for Austin when we heard someone sing while playing the guitar. Whoever that person was, that's the most beautiful voice we've ever heard. It came from The Tide's room, but the door was closed so we could not see who it was.

We continued on looking for Austin, but without luck.
Where can he be?

Cecilia's POV
I'm so nervously. The show starts in less than 2 hours and Austin has not returned in now. I'm nervous about him. The little idiot may soon come back.

I took my guitar. Yes, I have a guitar. I got one from James on my 18th birthday, but enough about it.
I took my guitar and started playing my favorite song Wish U Were Here by Cody Simpson I love that song and Cody. He is a great inspiration for me. He writes some fucking good songs.

After what James had taught me, I started learning how to play, so I've been trying for 2 months now and learning this song and now I can finally. I do not know how long I had been playing and apparently also sang a little until someone said "It sounds good. You have a very beautiful voice."