Bradley's POV ~ Ending

Me and Blake was running down with the doctor too see Celia. We run down a long gate and into a room where she was laying. She is completely covered in scars, bruises and a little blood. I can't stand seeing my sister like that. I feel like it's all my fault, if I never had left her alone in my room she would never have runaway.

I can say that Blake definitely feels the same way as me. We stood there for some time when Blake suddenly grabbed my shoulder and collapsed to the ground. I got him up from the floor and up on a chair to sit on. There came a nurse over to me asking if everything was alright. "Yes he just got a little dizzy. Can I get some water to him?" She nodded her head and short time after she came back with a bottle of water.

I tried to wake Blake up again, after sometime his eyes slowly opened up again and I said to him "Are you okay? Here take some water, what happened?" He looked a little confused at me and said "I don't really know. I just watching her like that got to much too me." I understand him like it's his daughter we are talking about, the same could easily have happened to me too.

We sat out side of her and just waiting and waiting and waiting, oh and did say that we waited. Like it felt like hours which it also was until a doctor came out and walked up to us while he was taking some gummy gloves of.

"Blake!! Bradley!! I'm so sorry to say this too both of you. We did everything we could to save her, but it wasn't enough. I'm sorry to say it but she didn't make it, she's dead." I can't believe what I just have heard, she can't be dead, I can't loose again and this time for real.

Blake broke completely down in my arms and I also broke completely down now. I have lost my sister and Blake has lost his one and only daughter.

When we were a little more calm down we walked back to the others still with tears in our eyes. The first to notice us was James. He looked at me and said "Is she?" I nodded my head and tears started to down his face too. I think there went about 5 minuets before the other realised what was going on.
Sky ran over to me and Blake and hugged us hard and we hugged her back.

After some time we decided to go back to the hotel.

Some days later at the funeral

I
Today was the day for her funeral. I woke up the biggest pain ever in my heart, cuz I knew that this going to be the hardest day in my life. Nobody of us wanted this to happen, but we need to do it.
I have been sleeping at Tristan's this night bc he didn't think it was a good idea that i slept on my own and I also think he was right about that.

"Tris are you ready?" He is always so late.

A minute or two after I asked him he finally replied "I'm coming now. I just need to finish my hair." Ofc he has to do that.

When he finally decided to come down we drove in his car and met up with NHC and The Tide before we walked in.

When we all walked in at one time the pressure and attention was on us and it was pretty big. I was still in shock over what has happened the past days, so I started to look around after Celia but then I remember that she wasn't here, she was not going to be with again.

It's was nice to all them who have showed up. Natalie, Sophie, James and Millie, Lewie, Abbie, Lexi, Our parents expect from mine had showed up which really means a lot to us. Even Celine and Jacob had showed up.

Before it started Jacob walked up Blake to talk with him for a moment about what do not know. People kept coming over to comfort us, but I didn't want them to and neither wanted Blake. The only thing I want right now is her, I want Cecilia, My Celia.

Tris came over to me and handle a little box to me and said "This is from Celia to you and Blake." I walked over to Blake and we opened it together. It was a silver necklace with a B on and said forever in my heart.

(This is how it looks like)

It's so beautiful, I can't believe she bought that for us and ofc there was two so we had one each. I love her more than there are words to describe, I always will...