Unknown brother

Brad's point of view
We waited for James and Cecilia to finish what was so important that they could not say it in front of us others. It must be said that I am the most curious of all of us boys.

I went to the door and tried to see if I could hear what they were talking about. "I love you all over the world, you mean so much to me. I love every little thing about you, but what loves most is your accent when you speak. And when trying to British, it sounds sweet to me. with you is the best decision I've ever taken in my whole. I love you Cecilia Richardson "I can not believe what I've just heard. It can not be true. Cecilia and James in secret. It was also clear what the look was about. I just had to go when he kissed her. I could not take it anymore. I can not have him end up crushing and confusing my little girl.

I stormed in and looked seriously at James. "JAMES DANIEL MCVEY !!! WHAT FUCK DO YOU GO?" I was still looking at him and waiting for a reply. Until he said "Brad !! It's not as it seems." Said he looked at me. After that, the boys came in. Tris looked at me "Brad what's going on?"

I looked at him and explained in front of everyone.

Flashback on fight between Brad and James

"JAMES DANIEL MCVEY !!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

"Brad, take it easy. It's not as it seems. I was just helping her with something around Connor."

"No you wasn't. You tried to score her !!! And after all that's happening, this is what you're thinking about. You're not really clever James."

"James?!?!? What's up?"

"It's not Cecilia."

"Come on, James tell her it. Just as you told me or should I do it."

"I tell her when she's ready to know Bradley"

Flashback over

"That was about what happened." After that, Tris and Con looked shocked at James and afterwards at Cecilia.

Tristan's point of view
We came and stopped Brad and James in whatever they were doing. If what Brad says is true, James really has trouble with Connor.

There was quiet for some time until James said, "Since when have you really started to worry so much about her? We all know that you've never been very close to her." Said he looked at him with a very serious look.

Brad was quiet for a while until he responded, "I've always worried about her. I need it." He looked at James with tears in his eyes.

"Why? Tell !! Why do you need it?" James said and looked at Brad while he also began to get tears in his eyes.

"CUZ SHE'S MY SISTER"I looked at her with big eyes. It all made everyone Cecilia. I understand that Brad and Cecilia are siblings.

"What?" Was all that Cecilia could say.

"Cecilia ... You are my sister, your real name is Cecilia William Simpson. And if you do not believe me, how could I know this? The day Skylar was born. I did not get to see her. You was the only one who sat there with mother and father. Me and Natalie were asked to wait outside until they came out of there without you and without skylar and said that skylar was dead and you had committed suicide. " WOW I did not expect that. It's terrible that Brad had to live with it all that time. It should be said that Blake, George and Reece were also in there. Blake's eyes were quite big. They had nothing to say. They just looked all 3 confused at Brad, like us others.

"Brad?" Said she and looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"Cecilia. There's more yet. Skylar is not your real sister ... she's your half sister." He said, looking at her as he walked closer to her.

"Sorry, I'm interrupting this very emotional moment, but you want to be a little bit a little bit so, so just under 4 eyes around here." I looked at Brad and he nodded and we left everyone in the room.

Hey peps 😘
Sorry to leave you with this cliff hanger, you probably did not even see it.

What will happen between Brad and Cecilia? Will their relationship to each other be changed?

If Skylar is half sister to Cecilia and Brad. Who is her father then?

Find out in the next chapter

Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee, love you and thanks because you want to read my story 💖 I did not think I'd come up with 164 readers, so thank you 🙏🏻💕