The O2 Arena

Skylar's POV
I'm fucking idiotically happy. Finally, I will be on tour with The Vamps, New Hope Club and The Tide. The first concert is in London and afterwards we will go to Birmingham. We drive for 3 buses. Each band here their bus. So me and Celia have to decide who we are driving / living with.

I must definitely live with The Tide so I can be with Levi. I think Celia is going to live with The Vamps so she can be with James

I am looking forward to fucking away from the idiots (aka Anastasia and Louisa). There's just something I'm wondering about. Something they said to me. I can not get it out of my mind. It's stuck ...

Flachback....

"It may be that Tristan has fallen for your little play and heard what we" talked about "but feel my words. I'll probably get my revenge. Shame on you and the whore of a sister you have!" - Anastasia

Flachback ends...

I'm looking out of the window on the bus. I beat my hands on my thighs in line with the music. I caught myself even in the music. I do not know how long I've done it here. I just feel somebody staring at me. I'm looking away from the window. EVERYBODY is staring at me. I look strange at them.

"Stop staring! It's creepy !!" They smile from my face's expression. I do not know what fuck there is so much fun. I sigh and put my head back. Closes eyes.

"If you do not stop staring, I'll spot your eyes with a fork!" I can not force them to stare. It's just like glueing your eyes on something. Like right now, me. They laugh at my comment. I know it might be a bit rude but fuck it. I am very rubbed when I'm tired. Just in this case I am.

--Skipping the rest of the drive--

Some FUCKING is in trouble !! I hate when people wake me up !! I knock out with my arm and go big. I hear an "Argh! What the fuck!" I quickly look at the person I hit. That's why you should not wake me up. You may risk having a blood nose, a blue eye or just a fist in the face. A bit hard maybe but fuck it.

"Do not be sorry! Are you ok? It really was not on purpose." I'm trying to see what I've done. But he turns my hands away.

"Yes, I'm okay! I love my nose bleeding !!" Okay, just try to be a bit more mean. It was just fucking an accident !!

"I've been so sorry for hell, why are you going to be so cold?" I'm getting pretty pissed off right now. I know what I did, but it does not help the power to shout off me !!

"Hey what's going on here?" We are turning both of us. I know I'm having a crush on Levi, but when I'm angry I'm idiotically unhappy with what I'm saying. No matter who it is.

"AUSTIN FUCKING SHOUTED AT WITHOUT ANY REASO !!! IF YOU ALWAYS SHOULD BE SO BAD, I AM HAPPY OF WHAT I DID !!!" I do not see me back. I'm just storming out. I do not bother more arguments right now. I have had enough of them.

Levi's POV
"Bro !! What the hell is going on?" I do not know what's the worst. That Austin has a blood nose or that Sky has just run out of the bus.

"She fucked hit me in the face !!" Austin has been very angry. Should I have said that she beats people if they wake her up. If you ask how I know, Celia told me that.

"Why? What did you do?" I'm looking at him a bit. I should have said it anyway. But at least it was not me she was aware of. Wait it sounded lower than it should.

"I just woke her and then she hit me in the face." The little bitch "At first I was angry. It may be that he is still angry with Celia, but it must not go beyond Sky !!

"HEY !!! Stop it. You have already made yourself unfamiliar with Celia. Now you should not do it with Sky because she's going to be on this bus with us for the next 5 months. and come over it! " I know he has had a hard time with Celia but it does not help to let it go beyond others. Just because he could not figure out tell her the truth from the start. 

"Okay, sorry bro. I did not do it willingly." I'm sighing loudly. I'm just thinking about that. I do not even shout and I'm going to find Sky. She has enough more need for me than Austin has. Evil thought? No...

"Okay, I'll go straight to find her." I go without an answer. I'll get Drew in to talk to him. He always has one or another special way to make him fall down. Funny enough. I'm leaving the bus. I find her sitting on a bench near the bus. I hurry to her.

"Sky? Are you okay?" I'm looking worried about her. She usually never cries in front of others. Neither this time I can see. She is sitting quietly on the bench with her head in her hands.

"No. If I just have to look at him for more than 2 seconds, I'll beat him to the floor so he can not feel it next week !!" Perhaps her anger is talking now. I know she would only say something like this. And yes, Celia told me too. Plus a lot of other great tips for her.

"You do not need it until until the show" I know she's going down to earth. So before you can have a normal conversation with her. So one does not mean she should beat someone.

I do not know how long we have been sitting here. I've got her down to earth at least. It was actually easier than I thought. I do not know why I've never thought about it before but right now I just know I really like her. Not just friends but I want to be more than just friends with her.

"Levi Matthew Jones. I love you." She breaks the silence. We are looking at each other. So, though, I love you back your fool! My inner voice almost shouts from me.

"Skies Jamie Simpson. I also love you more than you can imagine. I did it. I fucking said I love you to her. This can not be much better. Just saying.

We looked at each other. She has the most perfect blue eyes I have ever seen. I put my hand on her cheek. Finished the gap between us. Place my lips on her. She has the softest lips. After some time she put her hands around my neck. I lifted her up and crossed a wall. It was the most perfect kiss ever and actually my first.

We kissed for about 2 minutes when she retired. She bent up against me. Her head lay on my shoulder. This was how we sat until we proceeded. In the bus we were even sitting next to each other. She lay asleep the last piece. Still with her head on my shoulders. It was absolutely sweet when she slept.

Drew and Austin talked together for a long time. In fact, most of the trip. Drew came over and sat beside me and Austin sat down to Nate. I do not know if he's still angry. Drew whispered to me that he was okay but that there was another reason to be angry.

It's almost 3 years since it happened. Now he has to come soon with Celia. So it's still his cousin we're talking about, so they can not be unhappy forever. So Celia has come over it. She has James now when it came to me. I looked at Drew.

"I think I know what the real problem with him is." Drew looked confused at me. I did not answer him. I just walked over and asked Nate if I just had to talk to Austin alone. I sat down beside him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Hey I think I know what the problem is. It's not Celia there's the problem. It's James right?" I looked at him. A tear ran down his cheek.