Wake up

Connor's point of view
The boys went out so I could be alone.
I have been sitting here for too long now.

Writers view
It is now 3 weeks since the accident with Cecilia happened. Connor has not left her side since.

The boys Tris, Brad and James have tried several times to get him home, but he doesn't want to.
He will stay there until she wakes up.

As for Blake, George and Reece, Blake is completely out of it like Connor. He has repeatedly times asked if he must come and see her, but he can not.
Because they know that when he first sees her, he doesn't want to leave her again like Connor.

Skylar is still with Reece's family.
She continues to ask what is happening and where her sister is, even though she is getting well with Reece's sister.

A week ago Skylar had birthday so she is now 12 years old.

Connor's point of view
I took her hand and began to sing some of the lyrics to our song Wake up.

You've been deep in a coma
But I stood right here
When you thought there was no one
I was still right here
You were scared, but I told ya
Open up your eyes

I was always in front of you

So wake up
Your sleeping heart
I know sometimes we'll be afraid
But no more playing safe, my dear
So wake up
Your sleeping heart
And we will dream a dream for us
That no one else can touch, my dear
I'm here
So wake up

I kissed her still, but it didn't right because she didn't kiss me back.
There was some time where I just sat and looked at her when I suddenly heard something from her.

"Brad?" She said slowly and slowly opened her eyes. She turned her head and looked over at me when a tear ran off her cheek. Why does she calls me Brad?

There went some time where I did not know what was going on. Is this a dream or what?

I looked at her and found out she was awake.
She's fucking awake. I went out and found a doctor when I entered, she looked strange at me.

"Who are you?" Said she looked at me.

"I'm your boyfriend Connor. We've been together for almost 2 years now." I looked at her. Doesn't she remember me?

"No. Brad is my boyfriend. Where is he? I want to see him." Said she and looked over at me. Brad isn't her boyfriend, I am!!!

This just don't happen. I can't believe that she doesn't remember me.
Why does she continue to say that Brad is her boyfriend?

The doctor looked at me and asked me to go out. When I went, a nurse came in. I was asked to wait outside and call those who needed to know.

After some time, the boys and the New Hope Club came and a strange girl who was with Tris.

Cecilia's point of view
I woke up and asked the man sitting beside me. Where Brad Was?

He tried to explain to me that he was my boyfriend. I looked strange at him and the doctor asked him to go out. Perhaps it was one of Brad's friends. Another female doctor came in and told me.

"Hi, Cecilia, it's good to see you awake again." I looked up at her when she left. Where does she know my name from?

She said they had questions about my family to see how much I can remember.

"Then tell us what you can remember about your family." I looked at them and began.

"I have a boyfriend named Bradley. I have two brothers James and George, and so I have a father named Blake and a little sister called Skylar."
While I was telling one of them wrote it down as I said after some time went back and the boys came in.

"CECILIA" Brad shouted and ran over to me I tried to kiss him, but he refused.

Immediately memories of the past began to come. Everything came forward. A tear rubbed my cheek and Brad dried it away with his thumb.

One of the boys looked at me. "Brad !!" One of them said a little annoyed and pointed to me when Brad kissed me.

It was probably the best and longest kiss I have ever had. All the boys think it was nice except from Connor.

He groaned irritably and said, "Get yourself a room instead, if you're so intimate," he said, stepping out and slammed the door hard.

I looked up at Brad and said, "Where's Blake?" Just after that a short dark hair boy with brown eyes came in. "Dadddddyyyyy" I shouted at him.

Okay that sounded very childish, but Fuck it. He ran over and hugged me. Followed by my brother George and one of his friends.

A doctor came in and said, "Okay, only her closet family can stay and that means her father Blake, her boyfriend Bradley and her brothers James and George. Everyone else have to go out and wait outside. You other can come in again in a while. "

She looked at us, will you have the good or bad news first. "They looked at me and Brad took my hand and said" The good ones "

"Okay. The good is that she must come home 24 hours after she is awake and the bad is that she has lost much of her memory and there is a 70% chance she'll lose more." I looked at Brad a tear ran down by mine and his. "I do not want to lose you. It was you who found me and Skylar on the streets almost 2 years ago."