The adoption

Cecilia Point of view
Can you regret being adopted? Or can you be in jail for murder? Wait I can not do that. I'll get rid of Skylar. I can not leave her to the 3 idiots even though they are her greatest idols. Not when she's only 11 years old. Wait, I have it. I fucking steal our adoption papers. Will it go ?.

I went out of the room and tried to reach the counter. My plan was to wait for the bitch to have found papers and then I snatched them. Or can I do it against Skylar? I only want her the best and that she will have a better childhood than me. I went back in anger. I just do not want to go through the same fucking process again.

Blake's point of view
This clumsy orphanage gives me myrekryb. How can you possibly call this a orphanage? There is almost any mug everywhere, the wallpaper cracks and the floor can almost coincide when it should be.

Then it happens. We can finally adopt them properly. I can not understand it. Hopefully change Cecilia's language. Mostly because it is not the best language she has. You might also see that she has not had it easy in life. Maybe that's why she's the way she is. I hope she is willing to tell about her childhood. Then we can also help her more.

"Okay, just write down here, then they are called Cecilia Richardson and Skylar Bibby. Then we can finally get rid of Cecilia, the mummy and her little sister. If Cecilia becomes too big a problem, you can just hand her back. is not the first time it has happened. "What I think I will not be necessary for us." I looked around at boys who agreed with me.

"Cecilia your fucking monster pack your stuff and take your little sister along." I really do not like the way they talk to each other. think that her little sister has heard of it for 4 years.

After some time, Cecilia and Skylar came down from the hallway. "Well! Who are you idiots should I stay with?" I looked at her. "In fact, we live 3 together, but it is me who is in charge of you and also got my last name. So now you are called Cecilia Richardson." It seemed that she did not really listen to what I said. It's pissy annoying when people do it. The boys also do it sometimes and they know I hate it.

"Hey! What are you doing? I'm actually talking to you." I looked irritated at her.

"And what then? Can we talk later? I'm writing just like someone." She briefly looked at me and left writing on her mobile. I just chose to ignore it because I do not want to create any scene here.

We went out to the car and drove to the airport. "Where do you live?" said a little voice. It was Skylar. "We live in Birmingham in England." Cecilia quickly looked up from her mobile and said excitedly.

"Are we going to Birmingham?" She looked very excited and I looked strange at her.

"Yes. Why are you so excited about it?" She did not say why, which annoys me.

Cecilia's point of view
I can not fucking believe we will finally come to Birmingham again. If they think I'm going to stay with them. Do they take such a big mistake. I had to tell him the great news. He is going to be so happy to hear it.

Hey lovers ❤️

So what do you think about this? Sorry if you think the end is shit, just felt for it.

So who is the mysterious person Cecilia is talking to?

Why is she so excited about Birmingham? Is there anything she did not tell the boys? Do you think about it?