Trouble in Paradise

George's POV

We just came home from the club for some hours ago and I haven't been sleeping yet. Instead of I have been running between all of the rooms to make sure they are okay. I know I'm a good boy. I was now on my way over to Levi's room, when I walked in he was sleeping hard and the person who was laying next to him looked like Sky, but when I looked closer to I could see that it was Celia. Why the hell is she sleeping with Levi.

I walked over on the side and carefully took her up min my arms without waking either her or Levi up and it worked. I got her into my room and place in the one side of my bed. It was now 3AM in the morning, they seemed to be fine so I decided to go to sleep.

After 30 minutes or something I could feel someone around me, then I remembered that Celia was laying next to me.

- Some hours later -

James' POV

The clock was 10 am in the morning. I woke to expect that Celia was by my side after last night, but she was not. I came fast out of the bed, got some clothes on and walked too George's room cause he said he will be the sober one of them, so he must know where she is.

I came to his room and walked in. I was just about too ask him where Celia was, when I saw him spooning with her like she was wrapped into his arms with her head on his chest. I didn't care if they were in a deep sleep right now, they need to explain this too me, so I yelled. "GEORGE STEPHEN GRESLEY SMITH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" He wake up immediately and said to me "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything with her"

I looked really mad at him and was really pissed of now. He tried for what seems to 5 minutes to explain what he could to come out of this. Celia was peaceful sleeping on the bed while this was going on until she says "Reece... Reece...  stay... Did you know that if carrots were drunk rabbits would be so fucked up. I love you Mr Bibby pls kiss me over and over again" I looked at George not mad, but confused. He looked just as confused as me.

What the hell has she done something with Reece? "George!!!! Has she done anything with Reece last night?" I really don't hope so. I walked over to her, took her up in my arms and walked in our room back with her and placed her in the bed.

10 minutes after she wake up and just looked at me. I looked at her and asked "Morning babe. Can I ask you something?" She just nodded her head. "Is there something going on with you and Reece?" She sat up and looked at me. "No of cause not. What do you mean?" Okay let's just say that I love Celia a lot, but I need to explain this too her and she needs to know what i'm talking about.

"Last night I found you cuddling in to George in his bed and then you suddenly said 'Reece... Reece... stay... Did you know that if carrots were drunk rabbits would be so fucked up. I love you Mr Bibby pls kiss me over and over again ' All I want too know is if you have something going on with Reece." She looked at me with watery eyes.

I really don't want to do this. But I need to do it just to be sure. Cuz I really love Celia I do and I don't want to loose her. "Look if there is something going on between you two, I just want to know because then..." She looked at me tears slowly started to run down her face. She moved away from me and stood out of the bed and looked at me with tears running down her face.

"Let me guess. Then you don't think we should be together or what??? You know what just forget it, forget about us it's over. James Mcvey JUST FUCK THE HELL AWAY. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN EVER!!!" I can't believe I just lost her.

"Celia wait..." She didn't turn around she just yelled "DON'T EVER CALL ME CELIA AGAIN!!!"

She run out of the room and slammed the door hard.

Cecilia's POV

"Last night I found you cuddling in to George in his bed and then you suddenly said 'Reece... Reece... stay... Did you know that if carrots were drunk rabbits would be so fucked up. I love you Mr Bibby pls kiss me over and over again ' All I want too know is if you have something going on with Reece." I can't believe him. Saying lies about me. I looked at him with watery eyes. I would never say that. Would I??

I was lost in thoughts. I tried to find a good reason for him to say something like that. But I could not. I come back to reality when he spook again. "Look if there is something going on between you two, I just want to know because then..." I looked at him with tears slowly started to run down my face. He really mean this. I slowly moved away from him. I stood out of the bed and looked at him with tears running down my face. The only thought I have right now is 'what did I deserve to feel like this. I love him and he just said something I never would say'. I made my mind. I don't won't to be with a guy that say something like that to me.

"Let me guess. Then you don't think we should be together or what??? You know what just forget it, forget about us it's over. James Mcvey JUST FUCK THE HELL AWAY. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN EVER!!!" I yelled at him. I can't believe I just broke up with him. What have I ever did wrong??

"Celia wait..." I heard him but I didn't turn around to face him. I would just break down more. I could not even look at his face. Why do this hurt so much?? I just yelled "DON'T EVER CALL ME CELIA AGAIN!!!" to him.

I stormed out of my room. I have only one person I know I can talk to. Brad. I stormed into his room. I said nothing when he asked me what's wrong. I just wrapped my small arms around him. He quickly wrapped his arms around me. I don't know what to do anymore. He got me over to his bed. He keep saying 'shh' or 'please Celia. Tell me what's wrong'. First I did not say anything.

"J-james" That was the only thing I could say. I could tell by his face that he was ready to kill him. I would be happy and so sad if that happen. I still love him but I can't just forget what he said. I calmed down only for him to get out of the room. I wanted to get away from here. "Celia. I'm gonna talk to him, okay. Stay here" He said. HA!! I'm NOT gonna stay in here. As soon he was gone I run out. Out of the hotel room. Out of the hotel. The fresh air calmed me a little more down. I just need to get away from them. I don't fucking care if I get hurt or something. If I die now... I think I would be happy. The guys and Sky are going to miss me but I can't take the pain I have much longer. I just can't.....

Bradley's POV

I walked out of my room and into James' when I came in he just walked around like a lost puppy, with his head in his hands while he messed up his hair. I just looked at him without any certain face expression. "James can I talk to you?" He looked up for a short moment and said "Sure. What's up?" He doesn't even need to ask that question, he clearly knows what's up. "James!! You know what I want too talk about." I snapped a little at him.

He finally stopped walking around and sat down on his bed, I walked over and sat beside him. "James!! What happened between you guys? She is completely broken and all she could say was J-James" He looked at me just as broke as she was. "It all started when I found her cuddling into to George in his bed after they have been out last night, then I took her into our room again. When she woke up I told her about what she has said while she was a sleep which was 'Reece... Reece... stay... Mr. Bibby please kiss me over and over again' So I asked her if she had something going on with Reece. She didn't believe me and tried to find a reason to why I said that. Then we started to argue, she broke up with me and then she left the room"I don't know what to believe I need to hear her side of this.