Dumped by your cousin

Austin's point of view
SHIT !!! If she finds out the truth about me is so dead. I'm going to lose her forever and she will never come to me again. Tristan, James and Connor will also hate me to hurt her. Not to mention Brad. He is the one who becomes my death if my truth comes out and he finds out what I really have done to his little sister. I really doesn't hope he is here, but it's his house, so there's probably 99% chance that he's here. One thing I know is that' I don't get out of here alive. 

She looked very annoyed at me. The same did Tristan. There was some time when it was quiet and suddenly Brad came down the stairs and James and Connor came in through the door. Could it be more worse now?

The worst thing is that I know how overprotecting they are to Cecilia and at least for Skylar, which I wonder about where she is.

I scratched my neck and looked at them all. "Okay. Listen here before saying something or flipping me. I just want to say that I would not have kept this hidden for you. I love you more than anything else. You're a wonderful girl and have really do not want to lose you again, but you deserve to know the truth. " A tear ran off my cheek and they all looked at me. It was a terrible feeling. I took a deep breath.

"The truth is that ... I'm your cousin. I do not know how else I'm going to explain things. I'm really sorry for Cecilia." She looked at me with tears in her eyes and the boys looked angry in their eyes.

"Why Austin?" She looked at me while the tears ran down at her cheeks. 

"What do you mean with why?" I looked at her a little confused. Seriously i didn't know what she talked about right now. 

"If you always knew that I was your cousin, why have you kept it hidden from me, and you also pretended to have never seen me before and was my boyfriend. We were together like a real couple. went hand in hand. We kissed. We have slept together in the same bed, but you know what all that is over now. I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN. FIND HERE NOW !!! " She broke down, but she has the right to it. Even though she's my cousin, I don't deserve her for what I've done.

She ran up stairs and i ran after her. I heard a door slam hard. i ran up to her. But Tristan and James grabbed me and put me up against the wall. 

"

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN MIND TO DATE YOUR COUSINE?"Tristan Yelled to me. I can tell you he was angry now. The same was James. After some time, they put me back to earth and then James began to shout to me"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVED YOU?ALL SHE TALKED ABOUT WAS YOU. From now on you just keep you so fare away from her as possible. Understand?" I just nod my head a little scared. They walked up stairs and short time after i left the house followed by their mother.  

Connor's point of view

I can't believe that Austin is Cecilia's cousin and what he did to her was so wrong.

After she had asked him to step. She ran onto Brad's room and slammed the door. Me and Brad ran after her, but she slammed the door right in our head. We stood trying to get in contact with her, but she would not answer us in until she shouted "THE ONLY ONES I WANT TO SEE IS JAMES AND BLAKE !!!" Brad went down and got James while I called Blake.

Connor       Blake

Hey Blake. Can you come to our house? We kinda have an little emergency. 

Connor what has happened?

It's Cecilia. She says she only wants to see you and James. Do you come? And take the boys with you.

Of course we will be there in 10 min. 

Okay. Thank you.

After some time Brad came up with James. We walked out to the side and let James do whatever he does. There didn't go so longtime before the door opened and James was pulled in. 

James' point of view

I came up was quickly pulled in. She was really hurt. It was so clear to see and it hurt me to see her like that. She hugged me hard and I hugged her again. We walked over and sat on the bed and talked a little when Blake entered the door. She ran over to him and began to cry again for two reasons. 1. Because of Austin. 2. Because Blake is her father and she has not seen him for a few days. He took her up in his arms and tried to reassure her.

"Shhhhhhyyyyyy my little darling. It's okay. Dad is here now and Uncle George and Reece are outside and James is here too. Remember, I love you very much." In that way nobody had ever spoken to her before. Now I understand why she loves Blake so much if that's how he talks to her.

"I also love you dad." Said her and laid his head on his shoulder. He came over and laid her in bed.

We lay on each side of her, but she mostly lay to Blake and he lay with his arm around her and drove his finger through her hair. We decided to see some Youtube. We saw some cover versions from us and from the New Hope Club. We tried to get her on other thoughts.

"So what kind of cover version from The Vamps and New Hope Club do you like best? "I asked her. She looked thinking and then took Blake's mobile." From NHC I like the best of Girls talk boys and from The Vamps Connor's Divide Mashup from Ed Sheeran and Brad's version of Shape of you. I also like Make Up. I can actually do the wrong thing. "She started laughing a little and started shortly after singing the umpire to Make Up

Chill out, chill out, chill out, chill out

Take you make up off

Without, without, without it
You're pretty beautiful

Let's slow it down but it doesn't mean that we stop
I said it once, but I guess you must have forgot
Take your make up off

We looked at her surprised. "Why have you never told us that you sing. It sound really good?" Now she looked surprised at us as she thought she did not sing well, but Hey, she's Brad's sister and I can tell you she has inherited his singing voice.

After some time Blake went out and left me Cecilia alone. I moved closer to her. She looked at me and put her hand on my cheek and said "James Daniel McVey I know that you have had a crush on me and I just want you to know that I love you too. Very much. I'm just not ready for a new boyfriend right now. " WOW I did not expect that. Before I could answer, she locked her lips with mine and then we kissed shortly before we went down to the others.

George's point of view

I was so happy to see Celia come down with James. "I've thought about it and I think I'm moving out to Reece's family and spend some time so I can see Skylar. I have not seen for a whole year." Reece completely whistled when he heard it.

She said goodbye to the boys and left with us. 

Hey peps 💖

What did you think about this chap?

The next cap will not be a real chap as we jump 3 years forward, so you are getting to know how old the different ones are.

So what do you think Austin is Cecilia's cousin?

What do you think about Austin? Was it right for him or not to do?

Do you think Cecilia and James end up being together?

Find out in the next chapter

Seeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss 😜❤️