Sky they need to know - Tristan

Tristan's Point of view
Me and the boys stood inside the kitchen. I decided to go back to the living room.

In what I was supposed to step in, I heard Sabrina. I went a little further so I could see them. It was Anastasia and Luisa. They faced Sky and "talked" with her. What they said to each other was appalling. Considering that Sky is only 14 years old.

She is beginning to look more like Celia. Not so much with the appearance on her face, but more in her language.

I decided to film it with my cellphone, because I knew the boys would not believe me without evidence.

Fight btw Skylar and Anastasia

"You and your sister may stop pretending Brad is your big brother. There is no one who believes in it. And tell your sister that Tristan is MY LOVE and NOT HER." - Anastasia

"Hear here !!! ANASTASIA. Brad is our big brother if you will believe it or not. And about Celia and Tristan they are not together. She has James. They are just very close friends and have been it long before you came and destroyed his life. " - Skylar

"I HAVE BREAKDOWN HIS LIFE !!! NO SWEETIE. YOU AND YOUR IRRITATIVE SEASES HAVE DELIVERED HIS LIFE. And I also know your little secret about the boys." - Anastasia

"What are you talking about?" - Skylar

"We know you're totally in love with him Levi from one of the other bands. We've seen your room. It's filled with pictures of Levi everywhere and sentences he has said. It would not surprise me if you started playing bass, just to be close to him. " - Anastasia

"I have a little advice for you. If you ever approach you, Connor or any of the other boys, then something may happen with one of your little friends from ... what was it called? Oh yes New Hope Club. Was not Reece called his "father" name. If you can call him at all. " - Louisa

After that, they pushed Sky so she fell down on the floor right on Brad's skateboard and then they went.

I ran over to Sky.

"Sky are you okay?" I ran over to her and lifted her up from the floor.

"Yes, Tris. I'm fine." I chose to believe her, as the damage was not so great. We went to the kitchen. I bore Sky and she with her head on my shoulder. She had a little headache after landing on the skateboard. We walked in and I put her down again. She had a mark in her back, so she was a bit dizzy and could really stand still.

"OMG !! Is she okay?" Said Con and went closer to her.

Weird? She walked slowly away from him, something she never used to do. We looked at her.

"Tris can I just talk to you? Alone." I nodded with my head and we went.

She told me what was happening and that she was in love with Levi what she had learned about Connor and that her entire room was filled with pictures and sentences from him.
I was surprised, but it also makes sense as none of us have seen her room near George, Reece and Blake. She asked me not to say anything to the boys and especially not to Con. I promised her it and we went back.

When we got in, Lauren stood talking to Brad and Con went back to Sky and she walked slowly away from him. "Con please keep me away. I do not want Reece to be hurt." Everyone near me looked shocked and inquiring at her.

"About that boys, I've got something to see, but Blake, George and Reece are going to see it as it's about them and us, Celia, Sky, Anastasia and Luisa." They looked strange at me. We fetched Celia and took over to the boys.
They live only one hour away the other boys.

We arrived and greeted the boys luckily their lovers were not there but Austin, Drew, Levi and Nate were there. They should be a NHC supporter at their Welcome to The Club Tour. They looked worried about us. For some reason, Levi raised when he saw Sky and Austin not looking at Celia at all.

"Bros? Is it okay?" Said Drew worrisome. He passed over to us.

"We have something that Blake, George and Reece should see, but you must also see if you want." The boys looked at me and Sky begged me not to show it. I looked at her. "Sky they need to know."

Now they were confused. I unlocked my mobile and started the video. After some time, Brad said. "What's this? What's up?"

I looked at them. "It's a quarrel between Sky, Anastasia and Luisa"
Brad looked at Sky "How long has it been like this?" He walked over to her and looked into her eyes. "Since the day they met. It's not the first time we've had threats like this. Last time, Blake was threatened and it's Reece."
She looked at Levi with tears in her eyes. He did not know that she was so crazy about him.

He walked over to her and picked her up in his arms.
"By the way, we have a news for your boys." Said James.

"Joe has asked about both NHC and The Tide will support us on our Night and Day tour. Conor Maynard, Tini Stoessel and Ruggero Pasquarelli also come but only when we go to Argentina, which is a long time and while we Over there we have been invited to the Pop Up Music Festival in Luna Park, the biggest festival in Argentina. Where some of the biggest Argentinian singers come and perform. " I said and the boys jumped a lot of excitement.

"Fuck. That's so cool." Yelled Nate

"Who are the last two songs you mentioned? I've never heard of that before." Sagde Sky and Celia in choir.

"There is something very famous Argentine singer. Tini must sing It's a lie with us and Ruggero is going to sing Oh Cecilia with us." I still do not think they fully agree with who they are.

I'm really looking forward to going on the tour again. It is such a long time ago. I also look forward to going to Argentina because we have not been there before.

Hey peps ❤️
Happy Wednesday, you hope it's cool.
Thank you very much for reading my story. That means a lot to me, as I spend a lot of time writing this story.

So what do you think about this?

What do you think is going on between Sky and Levi?

Will Tris and Con beat up with Anastasia and Luisa?

Find out in the next chapter 😜

Byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😘