Austin Corini

Blake's point of view
Cecilia came after her trip. She seemed to be another place. "Hey Celia. How was the trip?" She did not answer me as if she thought she was alone. I waved my hand in front of her face. I looked James. We started laughing a little. "What's up?" Said her and looked at me as if nothing had happened.

"How was the trip?" I said for the second time.

"What trip?" Said she and looked strange at us as she did not know what we were talking about.

"The trip you just went out to go." I looked strange at her and laughed a little. "Cecilia? Are you okay. You seem to be somewhere else." We looked at her.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just in. Brad needs my help to curl his hair." What the fuck?!?!? That did not make sense. We all know that Brad has a certain way to fix his hair.

At Nate and Levi's apartment

Nate's point of view
Me and Levi sat and played FIFA when Austin and Drew came in. They have been away for a long time. We have been waiting for them for over 2 hours. "Why are you coming first now?" I said and looked annoyed at them. I hate when they arrive late. Drew and Austin stood and looked at each other and mimicked things to each other that we could not hear.

"Sorry, we will be late." said Drew and looked down into the floor.

"What happened since you became so prevented." said I said and looked annoyed at them. It's funny enough always the two are coming too late every time. Levi got up and put his hand on my shoulder, indicating that I should relax.

"Ask Austin," said Drew, looking at him, the two of them are like two young children sometimes.

"What happened then Austin?" said Levi and looked at Austin.

"We met a girl. Long brown hair, laugh, thin, 16 years, her name was Cecilia. She was being kidnapped by a man so we rode her." WOW. It explains better why they arrive so late.

"There were some sparks between Austin and Cecilia," said Drew. I looked over at Austin.

"What happened between you" asked Levi and started laughing a little. The same thing I did. Austin got a little red in his head, but said.

"We crossed the other side of the road and saw Cecilia shouting at us. We ran over to her. Drew fought against the man and she fled from him and landed in my arms. Drew said I should run away with her and shortly thereafter he came. That's all that happened. " He looked everywhere else than on us. When he does, I know there's more. There was something more that we obviously can not know about.

"Did you not forget a part? You know there is more than that. Do you want to tell me or should I do it?" Said Drew and looked at Austin who looked everywhere else than on us.

It should be said that when it comes to Austin, girls are the weaknesses of anybody more than others, so her Cecilia must really have impressed him. If you think about all the girls Austin has been in love with, he never really had a boyfriend. I hope that this time there may be something more between them.

"After Austin and I had rode her and got her a little away, we asked her what she was saying, she was okay. The funny thing was that she said her last name was Simpson Richardson. Does not it sound strange if you know what I mean. "said Drew and looked strange at us.