A secret from the past

Bradley's point of view
"It was you who found me and Skylar on the streets for 2 years ago." Said she and looked at me. Wonder why?

"Cecilia there is something you must know. I'm not your boyfriend and neither was it me who found you and Skylar. It was Connor." We looked at her and she looked at me. I asked James to pick up Connor.

"Sorry, but is it the meaning that I should know this Connor, because you mentions him all the time" She looked seriously at me.

"You really doesn't know who he is?" Me, George and Blake looked at her. She meant so much to Connor. And every time there was something wrong with her when she was with us. Where was Connor she went to. We need to get her memory back to remember Connor.

After some time James came in with Connor. She looked at him and on James and gave him some look I have not seen before. Wonder what it's all about. I whispered to her. "I was so fond of it. What was that look like?" She did not answer me but once again looked at James. "Boys may I have to be alone with James? I just need to talk to my big brother." She looked at me with a serious look. Why does she want to be alone with James? What do they have to talk about when she can not remember anything? We went out and left them alone, which I'm not particularly sure about. And no, I'm not jealous if you should ask ... okay maybe a little, but it's just as much.

James's point of view
She first looked over at Connor over me and gave me a look. I know very well what it is for a look. It's a kind of plan for me, Cecilia and Connor, but he obviously seemed unable to remember it. It meant that if she ever had to go and forget Connor, then I have the only right to do a specific thing with her, as Connor usually only does to her but she would like her to Remember him again.

She asked everyone near me to go out. I can tell you Brad did not seem to be happy with it, but followed the others.

After the door was closed, I went over to her. "Can you remember plan since you looked at Connor?" I do not think she fully understood, but after some time nodded

I took her up in my arms and she took her leg around my hip and I said something to her just Connor would say. "Hey, my little Scottish treasure. Do you know how much I love both of us from Scotland?" I love you all over the world, you mean so much to me. I love every little thing about you, but what loves most is Your accent when you speak. And when trying to British, it sounds sweet. That I'm loving you is the best decision I've ever taken in my whole. I love you Cecilia. " She looked at me and a tear ran off her cheek and that was where I decided to kiss her. It was not part of the plan, but that was part of my plan.

Fun first she did not kiss back but after some time she did and she did not refuse as if she had expected it a while.

My tongue was at her undo and asked for permission, and I got it. The longer we stood there, the more passionate it became.

A / N
I would just say that before flipping over Cecilia as cheater with James on both Con and Brad after who kissed was not part of the plan. You'll have some background on James.
Since the first time boys got the news that Connor had gotten a boyfriend, he was the only one who was not completely satisfied with it because he thought it would take a lot of time from Con and that he would be distracted more than he is now .
But when he met Cecilia, he fell in love with her immediately and has been there since and still it is.
He has always wanted to have a little time with her so he could say feel for her, but it was almost impossible after she was always Connor. Which has made him a little jealous until now.

James' point of view
When we finished kissing, I put her back on the bed. She looked up at me "James McVey ... I love you" I looked at her and smiled big "I also love you Cecilia Richardson" I just had to kiss her fast again when Brad came stormy and shouted at me " JAMES DANIEL MCVEY !!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"