The Tiger is on Fire

Unknown's point of view

"It sounds good. You have a very beautiful voice." I said and she turned around in a shock.

"Shit man." Fuck, you almost scared the shit out of me. What are you doing here? Should not you be out now? " I did not come to make you know how much you know who.

"Listen here. We'll have to talk about this." I said. She put her guitar away looking at me.

"What do you want to talk about? Because I will not actually talk to you. What has happened has happened and so are you leaving me now." I was just about to say something when a high blonde hair boy came in from the door.

"Hey, honey, come on. Joe has something he'd like to ask you about. What are you doing here?" Who the hell was that boy and why does he call her honey?

"Who are you?" A fucking idiot. I do not know him once. Who does he think he is?

"I'm her boyfriend. Do you remember me? I think you should go now." Haven't you did enough damage here. " WHAT !!! SINCE WHEN DID SHE GET A BOYFRIEND??? It was not me who did damage. It was him and his little friends. Holy shit he looked seriously at me now The tiger is on fire today.

"If you do not go now, I call The Security Guards !!!" Since when has he become so famous. Before I could say something. He pulled her out of the room. What an idiot.

Hey peps 😜
Happy Friday.
I finally have a winter holiday now, so that means I get a lot of time to update my story.