You said you wouldn't hurt her

Cecilia's point of view
I can not see who it was, but I needed it. I looked up to see that it was James, the only one who knows me in full. "Sorry, that was not the meaning," I said, trying to move on, but it did not go well. He looked at me with his splendid look. "What's wrong with you, Cecilia? I know you." I did not look at him. For the first time, I think I'm breaking down in front of others or in front of people actually. Not even Skylar has seen it.

"IT'S THE FUCKING IDIOT TO TRISTAN !!!" I said and went into anger. I really do not hope I'm getting into more people now, because then they may be having trouble.

James' point of view
"IT'S THE FUCKING IDIOT TO TRISTAN !!!" she shouted at my head and went straight before she broke down, I think. I could not really see her face. Wonder what she means by that? What can Tris have done since she's like that? She also seemed to be nervous about something. It may be Tris has triggered or doted something he should not have done.

I went over to Tristan who was already sitting and talking to Brad. "Hey, what's up with Cecilia?" Tris looked at me almost with tears in his eyes. "I could see her being really nervous about something, so I pulled her aside to ask if she was okay, but before I had anything to say... she threw me over her shoulder and threw me down on the floor so I lay on my back. " Me and Brad looked surprised at Tris.

"What else happened ?" said Brad and looked seriously at Tris. "I shouted at her and she shouted at me and ...." We looked seriously at him now.

"And then I slapped her, but that was not on purpose. It just happened because I was a little frustrated and mad."

"YOU DID WHAT TRIS !!" Now I was a little mad at him. How the hell can he do to do it against Cecilia?

"James Bro. Relax. He did not do it on purpose. In addition, you have to be a little hard against her once before you can put her in place." Put her in place what the hell is he talking about. She didn't do anything against Tris.

"What the hell do you mean to put her in place? She got frightened and used self-defense. That's totally normal." I really don't know what he thinks right now Brad. It seems most like he is protecting Tris right now. I did not say anything. I took my phone and texted Connor.

Me: Hey Con have you seen Cecilia?

Con🤘🏻😜: No, unfortunately, I have not. Why?

Me: She just had a huge quarrel with Tris and then she just left. We have not seen or heard of her since. He also did something he should not have done to her.

Con🤘🏻😜: WHAT !!! What has he done to my girl?

Me: They shouted a bit apart. I do not know what she did not say. Finally, when he thought he had had enough of her, he gave her a cuddle, she shouted a little more of him and ran away.

Con🤘🏻😜: Take it easy. I'm going out and looking for her.

Me: Thank you, bro.