Tourne

Cecilia's point of view
Yes! I'm actually fucking idiotic happy right now. I'm going to power the tour with Connor and the boys. Lovely. I was supposed to pack my stuff when it seemed to me that I did not really have anything.
"Cecilia we're going now," yelled Connor to me. I took my shoes on and went outside when I saw a familiar person. It was fucking Blake. What the hell is he doing here? I hurried to run into the bus before he could see me.
After some time the boys came.
"We actually have a surprise as we would like to tell you about" I looked strange at them. What the hell can they hide?
"To any of our concerts. Will there be another small band and joining us on stage. They are called New Hope Club. Do you know them?"
I looked at them as if I had seen a ghost.

Tristan's point of view
After I told her that NHC came and joined us on stage. She was completely white in her head. It was a little strange. She's never used to be like that "Cecilia are you okay?" She just sat and looked into the air.
"I've heard about them. Skylar is a big fan of them." Something I'm wondering is that if Cecilia is here. Where are Skylar then?

After 2 hours in bus we arrived in Scotland where our tour started and where we were going to meet with NHC. Cecilia looked so fucking nervous. I pulled her aside as to me seemed to be slow until I lay on the floor in pain.

Cecilia's point of view
I stood looking around in the extreme hall while I was flipping over with New Hope Club. I can not meet them and especially not Blake.

Suddenly I suddenly felt a hand around my wrist where the grip was exactly the same as the way the bitch used to hold. I turned into a shock and grabbed the person's arm and threw him over my shoulder. I think that it was a ham ... whatever. After I had put him down I saw that it was Tris. WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO NOW !!! It was never my intention to hurt Tris !!

"What the hell are you doing?" Do you know what's wrong with you? I do not really understand how Connor like someone like you. "He looked at me as if I had done something wrong. Okay, I did, but it was not meant to be. They know how I react when they do such things.

"I should never have trusted you boys. I was making a huge mistake when I became a girlfriend with Connor." MAY HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER IF I HAVE NOT MEETED ANY OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS FROM THE BEGINNING WITH "I ran away but did not get very long before Tris grabbed my arm.

"HEY LISTEN YOUR LITTLE BITCH. !!! You should not talk to me like that. I'm older than you, so it's me who is in charge of you and we can easily send you back to where you come from." He looked at me and slapped me in the face. I thought he was different.

"YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF ME. IF ANY OF YOU BOYS IS IN CHARGE OF ME ITS THE CONNOR." I've never been so close to breaking down in front of others before.

"And besides, you can not send me back, no matter how much you want. For the one who have the right responsibility to me is Blake." I got twisted out of Tris grip and ran away until I ran into another person. Why is everything going wrong for me right now?

Hey Lovers 💕

So, what's up with Tris? Think he meant what he said?

Who believes she walks into?

Will this end up on her and Tris's relationship or what?