The Hospital

Tristan's point of view
It's terrible. It's my fault it all. How could I let that happen?
Instead of being for her when she needed it most. I just went totally beast on her.
Brad and Con came over to us.

"It's my fault it all." I really do not know what to do. The boys looked at me.

"Nothing of this is your fault Tris." Brad said and gave me a bro hug.

"She is still alive. But her pulse is very low. So we have to have her at the hospital."
James said and looked over at us.

He lifted her up into his arms and we drove to the hospital.

When we arrived we ran into her and shortly afterwards, George and Reece arrived with Blake.

Cecilia and Blake were taken in.

When Blake is 18 he should not have anyone in, but since Reece is 19, he was asked to come in.

Cecilia is only 16, so the doctor asked who of us that were closest to her.

"Blake is her dad, but Connor is her boyfriend and James is him who knows her best of all of us." Brad said and looked at Con and James.

"Connor and James come with me."
They followed in and the only thing me, Brad and George could do was wait now.

Cecilia's point of view
Everything was dark, everything.
It was as though I could not open my eyes no matter how much I tried.
Suddenly I began to hear voices, but I could not figure out where they came from or who they belonged, but one thing I knew they were acquainted with. I have heard the voices before.

I felt a hand in my hand and someone kissing me on my forehead.

James' point of view
We entered a room where she lay quietly. She did not make the slightest movement. It looked like she did not even breathe, but I knew she did. She is a strong girl.
I've known her so long now that I know she's gonna make it.
It was just very little so you could hardly see it.
"Are you okay James?" Brad asked and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes" was all I could say even though I was not okay at all. I miss her so much.

"James, bro. I know you." He said, looking at me.

"I just do not want to lose her. She means so much to me. What if she doesn't make it?" I was interrupted by Tris who came in to us.

"She'll be fine and we miss her all but I know she's very strong." I surrender to Tris and gave him a bro hug.

"How is Blake doing?" I said and looked worried at Tris and Brad.

"He's fine. He has got a small scar at his lip and broke his nose, but otherwise it's nothing serious." He said, looking at me.
Reece, George and Blake came in. I'm so glad Blake is okay. Now I'm more concerned about Cecilia.

"Where is Skylar?" I said and looked at the boys.

"She's at Reece's family," George said, looking forward to us. Surely the idea is that she does not see Cecilia before she is completely awake again.

Blake's point of view
Reece and George helped me up after I had been sewn in my lower lip.
We were told that if we wanted to see Cecilia we could just go down to her. I miss her so much.

We were walking on the hallway. George and Reece both had both of my arms.

"Guys you do not have to be so overprotective. I can walk for myself." I looked strange at them and they let go.

We got up and walked in and saw Connor sitting at the bed, Brad and Tristan stood over at James.

"Where is Skylar?" Asked James and looked worried about us.

"She's at Reece's family," George said, looking at me and Reece.

When I saw Cecilia I could not do anymore. It hurt to look at her. I tried to keep my tears back when I did not want to break down in front of the boys, but I could not. After the first tear slipped down my cheek, there came more and more. Suddenly my tears fluttered, so did they now with Connor when he saw me.

Brad came over to me and hugged me hard. I cried into his chest. It may sound a bit strange, but he has always been there for me no matter what.
He is like a big brother to me.

Reece's point of view
Connor looked straight up.
"Guys. May I be a bit of alone with her?" We looked at him and went out so he could be alone with her.