Death & Co

Sky's POV

They were just finish with the show in Argentina. I was bored as hell. They can not be with us here in backstage all the time. So now I am chatting with Celia. The guys never really understand us when we talk or argue together. When we talk we normally cut the last of each others sentence off but we stil understand each other. It is actually funny to see the guys faces. They look like lost puppies. I was laughing my ass of when I look at Levis face. He looks so confused. When we are arguing we talk Italian to each other. It is really rare when we are arguing.

"Sky are you even..."

"Yes Celia I am..."

"Fine then tell me what..."

"You asked me what we are..."

"Okay you are actually listening"

I looked around to see that all the boys are starring at us. I looked at Celia and we started to laugh again. We were laughing so hard that tears were running down our faces.

"Stop that! Talk like normal people!" Drew said a little frustrated.

"Y-y-your f-f-faces..." I said a little hard.

"W-w-ere s-so f-fun-ny" Celia finish my sentence as we stopped laughing to get back our breath.

"And you should know by now that we are not normal" I said dead seriuosly.

Celia POV

We were now back in the hotel. It's so boring, because I can't be with James. Even know he is laying right beside me right now.

Then it suddenly hid me, they boys have a off day tomorrow which is just enough time for them to rest and become them selves before the show. Don't ask what I'm about planning, you will find out soon.

I gently nudged his cheek while I said "James babe wake up" after I did that a couple of times which didn't seem to work, I kissed him which always works. But obviously not this time. Now I'm a little pissed of at him so I shouted at him "JAMES!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!!" Hahaha that was funny I think he fell out of the bed, because he is now laying on the floor. He came fast up and shouted "WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?" He looked really nervous and scared at me. "I need to ask you something. You want to go on a club with me?" Now he just looked pissed of. "Seriously!!! You waked me up for that? And no I don't want to. I'm so fucking tired now and so are Brad, Tris and Con."

Why does he always have to be so boring, Fuck that it's his problem if doesn't want to go. I just ask Blake, George, Reece, Drew and Levi instead of.

I took some clothes on and walked to NHC's room while I texted Drew.

I came to NHC and as that "kind" person I am I just walk directly into their without carrying about what they are doing

I came to NHC and as that "kind" person I am I just walk directly into their without carrying about what they are doing. Hopefully they have clothes on or else it's going to be a little awkward