Since when has my sister been so hot - Cecilia

Cecilia's point of view
After a few hours we went back to our house. Austin went home to himself and got ready for our date. Con and Jems went home to James. And me, Brad and Tris went home to me and Brad.

We came home and I saw a family face.
"Mother?!?!?" I said and looked at Brad and took his hand. He looked over at me and signaled something to Tris. I slipped Brad's hand and took Tris' and he went upstairs with me. We went up to Brad's room when I had nothing here.

I sat down on his bed and took his guitar and started playing a piece from Fixed one of NHC's new songs. After some time I stopped and lay down in his bed and a tear began to roll down my cheek. Tris came over to me and put his arm around me. "Brad will talk to her and then we will take it from there, and remember, we're on your side. You're not alone." He looked at me and wiped my tear away with his thumb, smiled at me and kissed me on my forehead. I layed closer to him.

I love being with Tris. He's like my other big brother, he's there when I need it no matter what. He looked up at me "Should we see and get ready for your date with Austin. What are you going to wear because I know you hate dresses." I just laughed and looked at him. "Wait and see," I said, and walked into Brad's walkincloset. I know that sounds strange, since I do not have any clothes at Brad, but Brad told me that if I ever needed it, he'd once bought a dress for Natalie that she didn't want to have, so I could just take that. I looked at it, but it was not me. I found my mobile instead of and called Reece.

Reece Cecilia

Hey Reece. I'm going to date with Austin and I'm at Brad's with Tris, but I do not have any clothes here so you can get some of the clothes you bought for me.

Hey Celia. Of course I'm coming right away

Thank you Reece. Love you.

Love you too.

I went to say that Reece was on his way with clothes. I asked him to go down and get it because I didn't want downstairs right now.

After some time, Tris came in with a white bag, my clothes.
I walked into Brad's wardrobe and changed. I know I hate dresses, but this one I loved so much. It was one that Blake once bought to me. The only reason I go with it is because it's him who has given me it.

This is how I ended up looking like for my date with Austin and yes I know it's a bit hard to believe, but I love pink

This is how I ended up looking like for my date with Austin and yes I know it's a bit hard to believe, but I love pink. The only who knows about it is Tris.

I went out of from his closet, Brad came in. They gave me both elevator look. "Since when has my sister been so hot." Brad said and laughed a little. I just looked at him.

"Shut up Brad, and that's also counts on you Tris. The only reason I've got this is because I'm going on a date with Austin. They looked at me and Brad so weird." Since when did you like pink. "He looked at me and I looked at Tris and we both started laughing.

"What's so funny." He looked at us.

"It's just that Tris knows me better than you do. I've always liked pink." I laughed and looked at Brad who changed his face's expression from happy to a little more serious. I was worried and looked at Tris who looked at Brad and said "Brad? Is something wrong?" We both looked at Brad.

"Mom would like to talk to you." I suddenly got out of my stomach when Brad said those words. I looked at Tris. He took my hand. "Do not worry I'll go with you." I was always a bit more calm and relaxed when I was with Tris. He know how to look after me and protect me at any time.

We went downstairs hand in hand. My mother looked at me and pretended that Tris was not here. She looked annoyed and said "Tristan would you like to go?" I want to talk to my daughter alone. " I looked at Tris and grabbed his hand. He looked at me. "I'm sorry Mrs. Simpson, but I'm not leaving her." She smiled annoyed at Tris and went over to him.

"Tristan. Listen, you can just call me Ane Marie, so close we aren't we right? Or should I call you Mr. Evans? Have we suddenly become so exclusive" She smiled again and looked over at me. I tell you I could feel how her eyes drilled into my soul and how she stank of alcohol. Until she said, "Cecilia. Where do you think you're going to go to that mount?" She looked at me.

Fuck I hate her. She is such a bitch. What the hell does she do at all here?

"I'm going out with one of my friends and I'm actually busy, so you're bothering to hurry." I looked at her and then over to Tris and grabbed his arm. My "mom" if you can call her. She looked over at me.

"Now I see. Tristan is your boyfriend?" How does Bradley feel about that you are dating his best friend and band member? "You have done well." Good scored, I'm just saying. "I can understand why you have chosen him He is also very attractive. " She looked over and over to Tristan.

I raised my voice "IT'S NOT TRISTAN!!!" She looked at me just after I said Austin came in from the door. My mother looked over at him and over at me. Austin walked over and stood next to Tris and kissed me on the cheek.

"You have chosen to follow my footsteps?" What the hell is she talking about now?

"What the fuck do you mean?" I said and looked at her annoyed.

"You're cheating on Tristan with Austin," she said, looking at both of them.

"HOW FUCKING MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT ME AND TRISTAN ARE NOT DATING !!! AND WHERE DO YOU KNOW AUSTIN FROM." I raised my voice. Yes, me and Tris are very close, but I would never be able to date one from the band when Brad is my brother. Okay, I know I was with Connor for a while, but it's past now.

"Come on, Austin tells her. Do not you think it's time she's for the truth to know after all those years." I walked away from Austin and across to Tris. I looked strange at him.

"Austin? What is she talking about? What are you hiding?" Me and Tris looked at him and he just stood still and scratched himself in his neck. There was some time when he did not say anything, but after some time he looked at me and said ...

Hey peps 😜
Thank you so much for the 200 readers. I did not think I would get so many. Should we see if we can get it up to 250 readers?

So Brad and Cecilia's mother came on a little unexpected visit. Wonder how it's going to go.

Who do you think that has learned Cecilia to play the guitar?

What is it Austin's hiding for Cecilia?

Find out in the next chapter.

Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee ❤️ Love you 😘💖