A/N note

So this is not a real chapter. You'll get some info about what's going on in the last time, when we jumped 3 years ahead. It should be said that James and Cecilia have been together for 2 years. They came together 1 year after she moved to Reece's family.

First of all, you just get know their ages.

Cecilia: 19
Skylar: 14
James: 24
Tristan: 24
Connor: 21
Bradley: 22
Reece: 22
Blake: 21
George: 19
Austin: 22
Drew: 20
Nate: 19
Levi: 17

From now on, there are also some new people I just want to tell you about. All the boys have got girlfriends.

First we have Lauren Jauregui that is Brad's girlfriend, she is 21 years old.

Then we have Luisa Hackney that is Connor's girlfriend, she is 22 years old

Then there is Anastasia Smith. She is Tristan's girlfriend, she is 27 years old

Then there is Ashley that is George's girlfriend, she is 21 years old

Then we have Alexis. She is Blake's girlfriend and Cecilia's bonus mother. She is 24 years old

The last is Vanessa. She is Reece's girlfriend and Skylar's bonus mother. She is 23 years old

For the first time, Cecilia started school at a music school in London called The Music Academy of London. Where she has gotten new friends Celine and Jacob who are siblings. Celine is 19 years old and Jacob is 20 years old, but he has a car, which is a bonus Cecilia and Celine. She has not used her full name for a long time, so now she is just called Celia of all. Celia follows after her big brother Brad and studying Sang and Guitar and for some private teaching by James in playing Guitar sometimes.

Skylar has also started school one month since the same school as Celia. Skylar are also just called Sky by everyone now. She has also had some friends Marissa and Alex. Alex is 11 years old and Marissa is 10 years old. Skylar study drums and bass guitar as she would like to be like Tristan, Nate, Connor and Levi.

James is togehter with Cecilia and they are very happy about and use A LOT of time together, when James has a spare time and not are doing reharshals with the boys. But an unknown person maybe says that he not is like everybody else when it comes to girlfriends or boyfriends for that. I will not say he is gay, but he neither straight. 

Yes, the boys are busy with their lovers and taking on the tour. They are not so much together with Sky and Celia as they should and especially Blake and Reece. Celia, however, has the advantage that she is a girlfriend with James, so sometimes she is on tour with The Vamps for a couple of months each year. Which Sky seems to be cheating. Although I think she has a crush on Levi from The Tide, but unfortunately there are too many years in between them.