The little selfish idiot

Cecilia's point of view
"Celia came now. You're going to school. We'll be late." He'll always hurry on me Reece and I hate it and he knows. I took my phone and bag and ran downstairs.

"Besides, you do not have to drive me to school today. Jacob comes to pick me up for a while and then I'll go home with him with Celine and then we will sleep there tomorrow or something." He just looked at me. I chose to ignore it and walked out the door. I may have been very close to Jacob and Celine for the last couple of days, but only to get my thoughts derived from James. I miss him a lot. I have not seen him for several months. But on Friday, the boys come to North England where I live and stay the whole weekend and finally I can have some time with James.

We are running just driving the ride

"Hey Celia. Do you have any plans for the weekend?" We have been together almost every weekend, but this time I could not.

"Yes. Unfortunately, James and the boys are coming home so I want to be with them. I have not seen them for months." He looked disappointed at me. I think he likes me a little. I know, at least, he becomes jealous every time I'm with James.

We went down to the class where we met with Celine.
Just in what our teacher came in, my phone was ringing. I quickly looked at it A new message from James 💖: Hey beautiful. What are you doing? I hurried to answer him Jems! I'm in school. You know you should not write to me when I'm. Just because old people do not go to school anymore does not mean you have the right to disturb me. I turned it off and put it in my pocket.

When the hour was finished which was the last hour, Celine and Jacob brought me home. I had to pick up some things first, so I asked him to drive home to me.

We arrived and Celine went in to help me when we got in, the boys were practicing with their band. "Hey, I'll just get some stuff and then we'll go again." I cried and grabbed Celine after her clear ice did not move herself.

"Who of them is that?" She looked at me but did not say anything. We packed my stuff and ran downstairs when Blake stopped us before we left.
"Hey Celia, can I talk to you?" He pulled me aside and Celine went out with my stuff.

"I'm not very sure about him, Jacob. I think you should keep him away. I just do not want him to hurt you." He looked at me worrisome.

"First of all, I'm James, so that's what you can forget about. HE IS THE BEST FRIEND I HAVE HAD SINCE AUSTIN, CAN'T YOU NOT JUST BE HAPPY FOR ME ONE!!!" I walked out of the door and slammed it in. Thought Blake did not trust me enough for this.

We came to Jacob's his house is huge. His parents were in London all week, so he had the house for himself. We walked up to his room and made the beds ready. Found some drinks and some snacks and started watching Avatar. The last thing I remember is that I woke up to a room in London.

How the hell have I ended up in London?

I looked around and found out that it was not London I was in. It was Chester. Which means I have to be home at James because there were weights on the floor and protein food everywhere, so can only be James I'm at home, but how? Has he kidnapped me or what? Does he miss me so much?

I took my phone and saw that Blake had called me 5 times. Jacob had the same thing.

I called Blake.