London

Blake's point of view
(Shortly after Cecilia disappeared)
I can not understand how she can get that easily away from me. I have to go home to the boys.

When I got home they could see that I was very frustrated. "Hey! Blake, what's up? Where Is Cecilia? "George said, worrying about me. Reece took Skylar and went away with her so she should not hear this. her sister's sister is gone. Me and George went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Blake, what happened? Where is Cecilia?" He said worried.

"She runaway from me" said and broke out in tears. "She was my responsibility and now I've lost her. I do not understand how it could see"

George's point of view
It totally broke me to see Blake like this. I can understand how he was. It was the first we had gotten so big a responsibility, too, this happens. I tried to reassure him as well as I could.
"Hey Blake, it's not your fault here. She'll be back at some point I'm sure she's okay," she said.

Cecilia's point of view
"What are you doing here? You do not know how much I missed you." It was my boyfriend. I really do not understand what he's doing here.

We went home to him and boys in London. Okay I think it's most fair if you get some background info about my boyfriend. His name is Connor Ball, he is 21 years old and bassist in a band. Ham and his friends have been like the family I've never had. And not like my own fucking family just left me when Sky was born.

In London

"So are you excited to meet the boys again?" Said he looked strange at me. Why does he really do that?

"I do not really know. That's not because there's something special about them." I looked at him and he smiled at me. Do not know why. He is a little strange sometimes. He knows me so well now that he knows what I mean by that.

We came to his house and walked in. We greeted the boys. It should be said that they know well in my beautiful language and are fine with it. So that's just a bonus. Is it too late to regret it here? So I mean I got rid of Skylar and the 3 idiots for boys. I miss her already. Stop. Think she's getting better without me. That's just how it is. I have to feel with that feeling if I want it or not.

Okay they are pretty funny. I know I know them. I sometimes only feel that Brad and Tris are in a relationship. So try to look at them. They look like a fun gay couple. Do not control your thoughts Cecilia! They are both for girls. Hopefully.

It's actually fucking delicious to be with them again. To feel free. I do so at least with Connor and the boys. I feel there are no limits. That everything is possible. I think finally something good happens to me. Or is it the feeling that something unexpected happens? Do not know but fuck it. Take it if it comes.

Hey Lovers 💖

Sorry, it went so long before I could update. Have had a lot of homework that I have had to focus on, but now I'm finally back again.

So Connor Ball from The Vamps is the mysterious guy Cecilia has written with. What do you think about it?

How long has she known The Vamps?

Find out more in next chapter love you guys 😘
Thank you so much for reading my story