Chapter 1

Authors note:
Hello and welcome to my first X Reader story! I'm trying to get better at writing, so bare with me if there's any mistakes. Full of romance, comedy, and all things fluffy to keep those cheeks red and smiling. Hope you all enjoy the story! :)

DISCLAIMER: This is purely a FICTITIOUS story and is not meant to reflect any of the real-life feelings/preferences of either Dan or Phil. With the news of June 2019 of both boys coming out as gay, I realize that an X Reader pairing such as this may be inaccurate. However, I fully disclose that this is meant to be seen as fiction and is not meant to push/pressure certain things in any way, shape or form. 

We love our boys, therefore I ask that we all stay respectful of them and acknowledge that this story is not real. With that being said, I hope you all enjoy reading this imaginative, purest-of-bean tales! 

(Y\N) = Your name (That's you~)

(E/C) = Eye colour Have fun~

(Y/N)! It's time to wake up! C'mon, c'mon! Today's the day, let's GO!"

You slowly open your eyes, the almighty force of sleep threatening to drag you back into the world of silky dreams. Your vision is blurred and strained as it tries to adjust to your surrounding.

You're laying in your bed, the blissfully warm sheets wrapping themselves around you like a lover's embrace. Ever so slightly, you move around and feel a wave of heat wharf from underneath the fabrics. This gust of wind reminds you of how much you enjoy sleep as you begin to cuddle up into the blankets once more. However, the loud protest of your friend jolts you from paradise.

"Agh, come on (Y/N)! We have to get ready if we want to get there early! You promised me you'd come with me, so don't you dare back out now!"

You give a large sign, followed by a deep groan. "Just five more minutes, mom..."

At this point, your friend has grown impatient with your drowsy attitude "Dude, I'm not your mom. We live on our own, remember? This is Hailey, your soon to be ex-roommate of 2 years? Hailey, your bestfriend for God knows how long? Hailey?" You just grumbled at her words.

Hailey huffs and decides to take matters into her own hands. She suddenly grips your bedsheets, tugging the sheets right off your sleeping body in a last ditch effort to wake you. The open air leaves you nothing but the harsh cold of your room; you groan loudly and cover your head with a nearby pillow.

Now Hailey gets serious

"Alright, (Y/N). Up and at'em!" You're viciously tugged from your bed, your hands failing to grab any sort of life preserver that may have saved you in your time of need. The hard floor is the first thing to greet your bottom, followed by the sharp pain of landing.

You grit your teeth as you howl in protest, "Hailey, what the Hell?! I was in the middle of sleeping, you know!" Your (E/C) eyes drifted upwards, soon noticing your friend's triumphant smile. A playful rage begins to bubble up inside of you as you lunged for her legs, bringing her down to the cold, hard floor. Once she landed, you began ruffling her sandy blond curls, creating a prosperous amount of knots. Hailey retaliates, running her fingers through your bedhead, giving birth to a piece of art you could only describe as a rat king's nest.