Biggest News!

((June 20th Update: Worry not, the story has continued!))

So as you all know, Dan's new video was an amazing, powerful, and immensely articulate masterpiece about his coming out story and the journey he experienced to get where he is today. Let me say that I am so incredibly proud for not only him, but Phil as well! These two lads have absolutely impacted the world and each other and it's so awe-inspiring to witness; I cannot express my delight and joy anymore than I can right now!

Yet now I must ask a hard question; should I continue this story?

I want to be respectful of Dan and to everything he was open about in his video. He expressed his dislike and uncomfortable to those who pushed a sexuality on him when in fact, he was coming to terms with his own personal feelings all along. This story is fictitious, yes. However, I do not wish to continue if it were to upset him or anyone after his big news. Trust me, I love writing this story; it's been a huge creative outlit for me and I am thankful for this opportunity to share my idea's with you! Yet one must ask themselves if it would be respectful for this story to go on.

That is my thought. What do you, dear readers, think?

Let me reiterate: I am over the moon for our lads! Truly! His video made my laugh, smile and feel the fuzzies while also hurting, stinging and making my heart drop at some points. His story is a perfect balance. A true masterpiece that I think everyone should watch and take note of.

I hope his words were able to help those who needed support when they found none. I hope that everyone found the courage to live their full truth from Dan's raw and passionate story.

Remember, you are loved and you are all absolutely valid. Stay strong.

—Bee