Prologue

"Umm where am I?"a girl said to herself finding herself in a stranger place.

"In hell."A manly  voice hit her eardrums.

"And who are you precisely?"She asked the voice.

"I am Hades,the God of hell"the voice replied in a sarcastic tone.

She lazily opened her eyes and found a young handsome man standing in front of her bed.

"Since when Hades becomes this handsome."She muttered under her breath.

"Since the foolish people like you landed on earth."He spat back.

She fully opened her eyes and they went more wider than their actual size as soon as she roamed them around.

"Oh my God!Till now I was thinking that I owned the most beautiful room in the world but this like-"She spoke in amazement,"But wait a minute why did you call me foolish?"She asked the man.

"Because people like you who doesn't love their life nor think about their family are foolish now get up and tell me your address asap."He said rather ordered her.

"I don't want to go back to home."She said in a sad voice.

"But why?"He asked her confusingly.

"There is nothing left for which I can live."She replied gloomily.

"Your family?"He questioned curiously.

"Having everything I have nothing."She answered briefly. His facial muscles turned malleable.

*****************************
The story is deleting automatically.. Sorry for inconvenience.

No villain... A sweet love story .I hope you would like it.

Drop your valuable votes and comments.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊