With You

Sanyukta...

His hands travelled to the side of my waist teasing on their own way.The feel of his warm hands on my body left me to crave more for him.

He fiercely crashed his lips on mine taking them inside his mouth,he
gave a hard suck.This man knows very well what my weakness is when he is around me.He released my lips after getting satisfied and crawled down to my throat.

"Get out off your dress or I won't mind to rip it off...choice is yours dear.."his deep voice echoed in the dark room .His eyes were showing the same passion.I knew,I couldn't resist myself for long time.

Like someone hypnotized in trance,I pulled the zipper down causing the dress to fall from my upper body.It did nothing but added more to his burning desires.

I was only in my chiffon inners .As I tried to get into the duvet he stopped me again by holding my thighs.

"Stay like this for some time..I want to have a look of you.."he ordered.His gaze piercing mine."I mean complete you..."he added with a tinge of mischief.

My heart fluttered on his musky tone.I loved this side of him.His cologne had addicted into my blood.Within no time,he freed his muscular body from the clothes.

My eyes went wide in shock watching him standing on his knees all naked.I immediately diverted my gaze from him in embarrassment.His manhood was in attention position giving me a clear idea of his wild motives,he would gonna do on me.

"You know ,I started having the fancy of making love to you madly since then...every night..when I slip into my bed,your presence blocked my senses..I had to take number cold showers.."he smiled sadly.

In spite of feeling shy by his bold statement,I felt happy knowing that he didn't sleep with another woman except me.It meant he was  only marked by me.

He leaned over me roaming his fingers on my hard peaks,he sank his mouth in my neck kissing every single inch slowly yet feverishly giving a electric current into my nervous system.I felt warm between my thighs.I realized that my orgasm could happen any time but he was in a mood to tease me.

His mouth clasped on one of my peaks sucking it so hardly and urgently that I felt a tinge of pain but it was nothing to the comparison of the soothe his touch was giving to my deserted soul.

My hands were continuesoly roaming on his back to his hairs urging him to explore me more deeper.He travelled his mouth to the southernmost area of my frame.

His lips stopped just above my core .He licked and sucked there for a longer time as if telling me that he had all rights to tain me .I pulled him up and smashed our lips.I wanted to do it since I saw him.I could feel hum smiling amid our kissing.

When I thought,he was too about to come but all my predictions again proved wrong when his skilled tongue rolled around my mounds making me go mad for him.His hands helped me to wrap my slender legs around
his hips.His warm hard member was continuously touching me most intimately.

"Randhirrr..."I moaned out loudly as I reached to my first orgasm.I hate the smirky look he had then.Surely this man will lead me to death.I felt my cheeks heated up as our eyes met.

"I love the way you moan my name..it feels the most special..no one ever call me so..."he sang and attacked on my lips.I felt his erected manhood entering inside me with vigorous force.

I felt like in heaven.He plunged deeper and deeper from one side to another giving me the forbidden pleasure .I grabbed the headboard for support as my hands and limbs were giving up.He was dominating me in every possible way.

After countless thrust,I felt his warm release inside me and he clamped down on my already weaken body.His breath was heavy and raspy.

It was unexpected.I thought he would just fuck the hell out of me in a quick time the way he was taking me inside his room but he took his own time to make love to every ounce of my body.Yes it was making love not just sex.I could feel it by his each action.

I am glad to loose my virginity to this man he shared with me for one night .I could not get over to his touch for my whole life.

"I missed you so much..."he reverberated between my heaving breasts.I felt him crying.It brought fresh tears in my own eyes .How could I tell him that I too missed him terribly .Only my heart knows how I retrained myself from comforting him because it would lead me to another heartbreak.He is not mine ...this is the bitter fact I shouldn't forget even for a blink of nano second.

He slipped beside me .I felt empty and hollow as our skins detached from each other.I could still feel his rhythmic thrust's warmness
inside me.

Tears rolled down from my eyes when I came back into my senses that I was lying with clothe beside him under the same sheet.

His hand was loosely holding my waist as if he feared that I will run away from him again.Well I was going to do the same.

I can run away from him but not from his love that pulls me back to him every time I try to erase his existence in my memory.

I remember how I vow to myself to love him til eternity then how can I forget him like he owns nothing in
my life.

I heard his soft snoring .I knew it was time to depart from him.I slipped out of the bed taking my clothes.Without making any sound I rushed inside the bathroom to get into my clothes and leave the place before he wake up because once he will,I won't able to step outside from this room.

I hurriedly wore my clothes and splashed cold water on my face to face away the signs of his touches.

Convinced with my appearance except the swollen lips,I came out of the room only to find him dressed him up in his same clothes.

He was sipping coffee sitting on the couch.He expressions were casual as if nothing had happened while I was unable to hide my blush.

I avoided his intense gaze on me and slip on my sandals.

"You can stay here til the evening.."
he said.

"No..I have lots of work piled up on my head..I can't wait til evening Mr. Shekhawat..."I replied in a cold tone to pretend that his presence won't bother me but little did I know he knows me batter than me.

"Okay then my driver will drop you at your place.."he said.

"No need of it...I will manage on my own..this place is more familiar to me than you..Mr. Shekhawat.."I reverse back without sparing a glance at him.

"Will you stop calling me Mr. Shekhawat..I have a name Sanyukta.."he retaliate in irk.

"Sorry Mr. Shekhawat..but I am not from your family or friend circle that I can address you by your name.."I said with a plain face.

But this turned totally opposite.He greeted his teeth in anger taking long sprints towards me.I turned my head from him.

He pulled me to him in a swirl and pinned me to the door.His eyes became dark .

"You're mine ..only mine..you better not forget in from now on..as I will keep an eye on your every move..Ms
Sanyukta Agrawal..because I am fed up of your hide and seek game..."he said and leave me with a jerk.

I stomped my foot on the ground in frustration and rushed out of the room to get away from him as soon as possible  .

But I knew that my life is going to be changed now like never before.

************************************
I hope it was hot enough .😉

Now our hero will show her his obsession.

Do vote and commets friends.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊