The day I hate the most

"Where is Randhir..look Momma Daddy is here.."Harsh and Renuka Shekhawat searched the little lad in the huge mansion.

Soon they heard swift foot steps running towards them.

"Surprise..we are here.."

"Mum Daddy.. you come back.. but you told me that you would come next week.."little boy asked them totally in surprised zone.

"Yes my boy but we wanted to see your smile when you see us unexpectedly..see we got our return gift.."Harsh said.

"Happy Birthday baby.."they wished him together once he found his place in their lap.

"Randhir..baby.. look what Momma Daddy have brought for you.."

"Wow..new video game..Momma I am the first boy in the India who has this new game... thank you so much.. Randhir loves you the most.."

"And Momma Daddy love you more than their lives.."they kissed his cheeks and cuddled with him.

Randhir ...

A lone tear cascade down my eye for the billionth time when I remember my last birthday with my parents.

The large photo frame which was hanging on the wall of my picture gallery .It was taken on the same day.Dad hired the best photographer of country.

Since that time ,every year I wait in a next to impossible hope that when you both secretly sneak into my room and wish me..but Alas..!

My birthday..the great Randhir Singh Shekhawat 's birthday.. with the dawn of next day ,I will start receiving wishes from everybody.Some with their genuine one,some with fake smiles , some for their own benefit ..huh.."I sadly smiled on
my fate.

At 15 I'd become an  orphan.For the world ,I am a successful businessman but only I know how my life is?

For the outer world ,I cried for the last time at your funeral but they don't know that my each night since that day only went in grievance.

For me, forgetting feels a lot worse than remembering the pain.11 years on, and it still affects me.

Why they left me..all alone to fight for survival.Sometimes I feels anger building inside me against all positive divine powers.They had to be cruel only with me.

"My luck..!I can't even share my pain with anyone..because people only know to make fun of someone's misfortune..I really do hate to reveal my deep buried agony.."I heavily sigh and switch off the lights of  my picture gallery.

I came back to my room and lay down on the bed in a hope to get some sleep as I have numbers of meetings line up for next day.

It is an excuse to make yourself busy.. right Randhir but how long you want to run away from your own self?

I simply ignore the cry of my heart ,which is dumb and try to drift to sleep.

"Beep beep.."

I open my heavy eye lids .I hardly slept last night which is now giving my booms in my head.I looked at the watch.

"5:00 A.M.."I saw the time.

I went to the window and pulled the curtain to witness the morning glory.The sun was still not appear.The fresh cold breeze gives me  some relaxing peace to my bursting mind.

After having a cold shower ,I dressed up in my sophisticated office attire and left for breakfast with my
laptop bag .

After preparing myself to ignore everybody ,I ended up landing on the last cornered chair rather than having a seat beside Auntie or Sanyukta.

Much to my relief they don't bother me nor they glanced at me except a formal good morning which is their daily routine.

When I entered in the dining hall,I found Auntie and Sanyukta waiting for me at the dining table.

"Good morning.."I wished them first.

"Good morning."they answered.

But they didn't wish me. Sanyukta 's existence in our lives is as short as a movie trailer but Auntie.I had spent my life with her since the day my parents left me.Somehwhere is prickled me but my straightforward mind was not ready to accept it.

Even Annie ! she silently served me the meal unlike other days , when she only pester me for nothing.

I found this unusual silence in my house fishy but I kept mum.Shruggimg of my thoughts,I hurriedly ate my meal and left to garden to wait for Sanyukta as she forgot her bag in her room.

My phone was continuously beeping with messages .I knew they were wishes from my business partners and my employees.

Ignoring them all,I put my phone on silent mode.Suddenly I heard shrill cry of Sanyukta.

What happened to her?

I ran inside the mansion and found her on the floor near the staircase.She was wincing while Annie was caressing her ankle.

"What happened Ms Agrawal..?"I ask her in a normal tone but my heart ached seeing moisture in her eyes which showed her pain.

"Her ankle got twisted when she was climbing down.."Auntie informed
me.I glanced at her face . She was pressing her lips to surpress her pain.

Keeping aside my mind's warnings ,I heard my heart and knelt down in front of her and scooped her in my arms.Putting her down on the couch."Let me check.."I said to her and before getting her consent I touched her ankle.

"Ahh.."she cried again.

"Sorry Sanyukta but I have to do it.."saying this I twisted her foot in both side.The house echoed with her loud shrill.I mentally cursed myself for hurting her but I was doing it to erase her pain only.

"It's done.. you'll feel better after
some time.."I said with a smile and turned to Annie."Annie please apply gel on her foot ..hmm..I am getting late for office.."I said.

"Sir.. wait I an also coming.."Sanyukta said weakly."No need Ms Agrawal..I am not a beast who takes work from a physically weak person.."I replied glaring her hard.

She said nothing after that.

"See you later..guys.."I said to the ladies and left from there.

***********************************
Next will be birthday surprise and then the teaser part.

I got least votes on last update.If you want frequent update of this story then plz drop your votes.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊