Saree!

Wish you guys a happy and prosperous Holi 😊
May this holi fill your life with colour of happiness 🎆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Weirdo... body and behavior to kahi we match hi nahi karta..."she muttered behind his back and went to bathroom to take shower.

He came down in the dining area all set ready in his tuxedo.

"Weird girl...she took everything very lightly... just look at her..she is so naive and .. immature..and innocent"he said to himself.

Innocent....!

"Not in that sense..."he retorted.

"Sir..are you okay..."Annie asked him with concern as he was talking to himself .He composed himself finding Annie and butler's strange looks on him.

"Yah..I..am totally fine..but she is not okay...definitely not..Annie.. tumnne usse dekha... the way she talks..her dressing style..."he blurt .

"Whose...Sir.."Annie asked him .

" Oh cmon Annie that Sanyukta....I am talking about Her.."he said .

"Oh Sir.. U r talking about her.."Annie smiled a little but next second narrowed her gaze on him.

"What...now.."

"How do you know her name..as far as I know..u met her last night only.."Annie interrogated for a obvious reason.

"Wo.. I know her since before..jhalli hai puri.."he said but next second bit his tongue seeing Annie's smirk.

"Sir...itane kam time m itna notice kar lia usko...I must tell this to Vidushi Mam..and..Shalini aunty ko batana padega..."Annie chirped.

"What the hell...Annie.. tum aisa
kuch nahi karogi.. Or aisa waisa kuch nahi hai which u r assuming.."he warned her.

"Easy Sir..mai aisa kuch nahi karungi..."Annie assured him thus he sighed in relief.

"Let them see by themselves.."Annie smirked.Randhir greeted his teeth .

"Annie go and check on her..pata nahi kitna time legi... and ha..usse yha k sare rules samjha dena.."he commanded her.

"Okay Sir..don't worry ,she will learn everything according to your wish.."Annie said coyly and left before he barked on her.

In the room...Sanyukta was sitting on the bed in towel when Annie entered inside with a plastic bag.

Sanyukta didn't predicted it so she shouted out of fear and tried to hide behind the bed post.

"Don't worry Mam..it's me Annie..the care taker of the house.. I brought some cloths for you.."Annie spoke politely.

"But...u..sh..should.. knock first..na..ya fir ye.. bhi iss ghar k rules m hai..that anybody can enter in someone's room without permission.."Sanyukta said

"Your anger is correct Mam.. but I knocked many times but u didn't respond so I had to use the master key to check upon u.."Annie replied.

"Wo..I am sorry.."Sanyukta apologize.

"Mam..here is your clothes..plz wear it and come down quickly .Sir is waiting for you..and he is very punctual..He hates the people who doesn't worth the value of time.." Annie said.

"And yes..I am just outside..if you need my help then just call me" Annie told her before going outside.

"Uff...Sanyu.. ye majboori kya kya karayegi tujjse..."she muttered rolling her eyes.

She opened the bag and pulled out
the dress.Her eyes widen in shock looking at it.

"What...the f**k..saree that too cotton..I never wore even suit..and..he sent saree..like seriously..!"she blabbered in disbelief.

"What do I do with it..mujhe to pehenani bhi nahi aati and that sadu is waiting... God..save me.."she cried in frustration.

"That lady...yes..I should call her..yes..she will help me.."she chirped happily and ran to the door but stopped as something tricked hwe mind.

"What's her name..ye to pucha hi nahi Sanyu tune.."she sighed and knocked the door.

"Suniye.. plz help me.."she pleaded. Next moment Annie came inside with smiley face.

"I..I ..do..don't.. know..to..wrap..it.. aap he..help..kar do.."Sanyukta said hesitatingly.

"It's okay dear..I knew that you may face problem..isliye I didn't go anywhere.. lao give it to me.."Annie replied .

Sanyukta smiled back at her and gave her the saree.Within no time..Annie wrapped it around her frame.

"You're look it very pretty in saree.."Annie chipped pinning the pallu.

"Whose saree is this..I mean..aapne to nahi pehen rakhi.."Sanyukta asked her curiously as Annie wore shirt knee length skirt.

"Ye shalini aunty ki hai.. She is out of town.."Annie replied.

"Ohh.. his mother.."Sanyukta asked.

"No..his Masi.. Sir and Mam..are not with us.."Annie said looking at the above her head.

"Ops I am sorry.."Sanyu apologize.

"Koi baat nahi..abb chale.."Annie said.Sanyukta nodded her head only in response.

"Umm..what's your name.."Sanyukta asked her with grin .

"Annie.."she answered.

"Okay Annie.. abb chalte hai.."Sanyukta said and moved to door but stumbled as the saree tangled in her foot.

"Don't worry dear..we'll buy dresses for you in the evening.."Annie reassured her seeing her uncomfortableness in the saree.

**********************************
Guys.. your response on this story is very cold.

Its interesting friends trust me.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊