He is so rich

She came down in the dining room walking by the long galleries and huge rooms.She somehow succeed not to fall ,though she had been fiddling with the cloth she wore for the very first time.

Her eyes were adoring everything with an amazed expression.

"He seems to be a billionaire.."comes out from her mouth looking at the expensive  rare paintings on either side of walls .

"Who..."Annie asked her not getting what she meant.

"Your... Sir..I mean..the owner of this house..",Sanyukta spoke ."Ohh...Randhir Sir.."Annie chuckled."Yes he is rich not only by wealth but also by heart."Annie praised her boss.

Randhir...what a name...so sexy to speak!

She slapped her forehead.

"What happened dear..."Annie asked her coz she she saw her stupid stunt.

"Wo... mosquito... machchar tha.."she lied bluntly. What she would told her,she was fascinating about her bosses' name.

"Oh I'll tell the care takers to spray mosquito spray.."Annie replied totally convinced by excuse.

Finally they reached in the dining area where he was reading the newspaper.

His dancing eyeballs,they have their own charm..!

Her stupid monologue got her into a big trouble. Her heel got fidget with the carpet and she lost her balance.

"Mumma...."she screamed and closed her eyes for the worst .

You didn't fall...really..!

She still closed her eyes,yes she didn't fall.But how Newton's, law of  gravity doesn't work on her.

Stupid he is holding you...see!

She opened her one eye.His face appeared. She opened another one to clear her hallucination .

He is holding you...idiot..

"Are you all right...?"he asked her cocking his one brow.

"Ye..yes..s..",she somehow spoke only two words.His aura made her dumb.Her senses got numb by his fresh mint breath.

He made her stand properly.Lastly his gaze fall upon her .He checked her from top to bottom whereas she shrank more into herself.

"Annie..don't you find other cloths for her... I mean will she able to walk for the entire long day..."Randhir said to Annie ,who gave him a helpless look.

"Sir..its you who told me to dress her up in decent cloths...so I thought..aunty's saree are best option...she attends office in saree only..."Annie cleared her deed.

"Take her to the shopping in afternoon... office aa jana tum.."he ordered Annie in reply she nodded her head.

"Let's have breakfast then we'll leave for office... but fast..coz we're already running late.."he alerted her taking his seat back on the other hand she mechanically followed his words.

The maid served them both the meal.

"Oats..."she spoke looking at the healthy simple cereal in front of her.

"They are best to start the day.."he replied having his .

"Umm...do you have something else...plz..they.. are..tasteless.."she requested to the maid.

"I am sorry Mam..Sir and Aunty  eat only such type of breakfast... so we usually don't cook other stuffs.."maid replied apologetically.

"Okay... koi baat nahi..but can I get some bread and egg bhurji.."she asked hopefully.

"Well I can cook that for you.."maid replied.

"Jo bhi khana hai tumhe..u can happily eat.."he said firmly. A bright smile appeared on her face

"But from tomorrow... mere pas jyada time nai hai.."he completed his sentence and meal as well.

She looked the bowl with crying face and started gulping down spoonfuls.

Soon they left for the office.The ride was silent coz he warned her before they seated.

"Get down...we reached.."he told her thus she sneaked out of the car window.

She didn't feel when they reached in his luxuries Audy. The sky crapper was telling loudly that he is born with silver spoon in his mouth.

"You work here.."she asked him though she knew the answer herself.

"I own it..now hurry up.."he replied briefly and climbed out. She followed his way.

She found everyone greeting him and giving her a questionable look.She thought it was due to her weird attire.

They finally reached to his magnificent cabin.No..it was not less than a plush apartment itself.

Tidy...clean..classy..like him..and occupied with every modern luxuries.

"Wow...its so beautiful... Randhir.."she chirped like a exciting kid.

"Sir...I am your Sir..everybody calls me that only and you're my employee here.."he corrected her.

"Sorry.."she bit her lips.She should have learn some basic manners first.

He picked up a file but in the process the paper weight fell on his feet.

"Ahh.."he winced in pain.

"Sir..are you okay.."she caught his shoulders to check upon him.

Meanwhile the door clicked open and Vidushi entered only to get a shock to see a girl too close to her boss cum friend.

**********************************
Do tell me how was it?

Drop your valuable vote and comments.

~~Trishla Singh 😊😊😊