Getting Crazy

Randhir..

I am confused by my own behavior. How much I am trying to ignore to look into her mystical hazel orbs but my own eyes ditched me every time she comes in front of me.

She is different from the other girls who are always ready to ravish me by their lusty looks only.

Being in business world,I have to attend meetings, parties clubs etc. etc.Where the those wild foxes deliberately show their cleavage off whenever they come close to me.

They intentionally wear striped dresses where it is not necessary .Their real beauty lost somewhere as they conceal it with caky make up.

But Sanyukta she is different. She becomes self conscious whenever she come across the opposite gender.Her face devoid of any artificiality.

The way she looks adorable and cute yet beautiful in her loose T shirts and lowers or shorts. The way she tie her hairs in ponytail or let them freely wave in the air.

There is no comparison of her with your business world plastic dolls Dude!

My name inner voice mocked me.
Yes she is incomparable. But she is poles apart from me.

Does it really matter now?

I don't know nor I want to know..I am happy in my oblivion. I am scared what if she too fade away from the page of my life.

Today she prepared tea for me.My taste buds had the same relish since my Mom left.In fact I didn't sip tea after that but today I couldn't say no to her after seeing her hopeful eyes,they were expecting something and that something was ....she wanted to thank me.

Thinking about only her I made my back to the dining area as my stomach signalled that I am hungry.

As I step in the hall,I saw the ladies talking rather whispering to each other.My sub conscious mind alerted me that they are up to something so I cleared my throat and asked them about whatever they were up to.

Auntie and Vidushi told me that Sanyukta is missing her spaniel Crazy .

Crazy ,who gives such 'weird ' names to their pets!

I glanced at her cute face.How can be someone too cute yet adorable at the same time.

Of course Sanyukta can idiot.

"No..yes..no...I mean yes Sir.."she stammered while competing her sentence. Her face was worth watching at that moment.She is still scared of me.

You made her scare of yourself  Randhir.

I opened my mouth to say that I'll do something regarding it but Annie called us for dinner so I gulped down my unspoken words and headed towards the dining area which was on the opposite side of the hall.

At dinner table ,trio were busy in their girly talks in which I was least bother.So I decided to be a silent spectator. But my traitor eyes moved to her after one minute or two.

It is my favorite hobby in present time.She was putting behind the stubborn hairlocks which were disturbing her.

After dinner I bade them a formal good night and went to my room.I lay down on the cozy mattress and closed my eyes but again her face flashed in my resting eye balls.