Plans for his happiness

This is for my little cutiee Sandhir14499
"Many many returns of the day Mish."😘😘😘
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sanyukta....

I still cannot believe on whatever my ears heard.Did he really asked me to make tea for him that too daily!

More strange thing is happening to me than this, I reluctantly agreed to his request and my heart felt good about it.

You can never say no to him dear!

My inner voice mocked me. First time I did not retort to it.definetly he spells some charm on me. My Sadu is actually not that much Sadu.

Your Sadu.. are you not going too far?

Sanyukta stop yourself from falling into an illusion. It is not your world,you're born to fly.

My murmur replied to me.I wanted
to escape from all these things only but what happened to me now? I am pushing myself into the prohibited zone.

He is not the one for me,actually I
am making castle in the air.He just asked a mere thing from me.There is nothing to make fuss about.

But did you look into his orbs?What they were deciphering....??

Yes I did notice the purity which a child have,I noticed a satisfaction with a craving. This was a different shade of him.He did many favors on me if I do something for him still it cannot reciprocate his favors.

Thinking all these things, I went back to Vidushi and Auntie.She asked me though her eyes about success or failure of our plan.I gave her a tight smile thus a wide grin spread on
her face.

"What's cooking between you too.."Auntie asked us crocking her brows at us.Vidushi and I looked at each other.

"Sanyukta.. tell her.."Vidushi said.

What the hell,she trapped me .

I gave her a murderous look. I saw her smirking at me.I was about to utter something but again Auntie's voice gain our attention.

"Kya ho raha hai girls.. don't you
want to join this oldie..in your plan..?"Auntie said.

"Plan..!!!"we both yelled out together.

"Easy girls what if I am in my fifties but my ears are capable of hearing.. normally.."Auntie said putting her hands on her ears.

"Auntie aap kis.. kis plan k bare m baat kar  rahi hai..?"Vidushi asked her nervously licking her lips.

"Don't say that you're not planning for Randhir's birthday.. I know this year,he will again deny to celebrate..and you're planning to make him agree this time..?"she said.

His birthday! And he doesn't celebrate but why..?

May be he misses his parents?

I felt bad for him again. He had gone through so much.But it doesn't mean that we should stop celebrating our little little moments to become happy.

"But Auntie Randhir gussa ho jayega..?"said Vidushi.

"Vidushi we shouldn't loose hope ,may be this year he would celebrate his birthday.. We can at least try for once.."I put my point of view.

Both ladies looked at me.One ,my friend was giving me 'its impossible' look while other one's expressions were doubtful.

"I think Sanyukta is right..we should not loose hope kya pata Randhir iss bar man jaye.."Auntie spoke after thinking for some time.

"Sanyukta Vidushi.. his birthday is after three days till then we will arrange everything according to his taste..Randhir loves simplicity so we would only invite very close people.."Auntie instructed them.

"Auntie still I have fear.. aap bhi janti ho what sort of a person he is..ziddi hai wo.."Vidushi said.She was right at her place.

"But Vidushi ye bhi to ho sakta hai man jaye Sir iss baar.."I stated whatever was going in my mind
and heart.

The women craned their neck at me.I look down while biting my lips ,I should have control on my tongue.

"Sorry..."I chipped in a slow pitch.

"Why you are feeling sorry Sanyukta even I am trying to convey the same thing to her but she is not ready to listen..that everything happens for first time..may be Randhir man jaye .."Auntie said.

"Auntie..Sanyukta I am leaving everything on you guys..tell me when you're ready with your plannings..then I'll be in.."Vidushi said putting the coffee mug on the table.

"Sanyukta come to my room after dinner..hmm..Randhir must not get even a slightest hint about our plans.. Do you get that.."Auntie said pointing her index finger at us.

I and Vidushi nodded like an
obedient student.A sudden vehemence started fueling me .I am going to do something for him.

The feeling was itself ecstatic.

"Plz inform Annie too.."Auntie whispered and her eyes were darted on a particular direction. My eyes followed her eyes.I found Randhir coming to us .

"What..??"he asked us with narrowed gaze.

"Nothing.. "Three of us replied in chorus.

"Then why you all became quite seeing me?"he shoot his next interrogation. We looked at one another ,what to reply.

"Wo Sanyukta was telling us that she misses her dog..crazy terribly.. so we were talking about that only.. we know that you hate pets..isliye tumhe  dekhkar chup ho gaye.."Vidushi came up with an excuse.

My eyes went wide again.Every time she drag me in front.

"Sanyukta.. is it true that you miss your dog..?"he asked me.I gulped down in nervousness.

"Sanyukta.. bolo.."he asked me again."No..yes..no...I mean yes Sir.."I replied like a mad person.

No reply came from him.I upped my lashes and found him going towards the dining area.

I took a deep sigh and followed the other two women to the same place.

**********************************
Enjoy reading and leave your precious votes.

Now its time to change their equation.

Next soon..

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊