Passionate Night

Sanyukta....

His face become white ,so does my heart which stopped beating as I felt when he spoke that line.

"Randhir...I am sorry I should have asked you..please..stop it..I can't take it anymore.."I speak with great difficulty
because my own voice is ditching my vocal cords.

"No Sanyukta let me speak today..it's like a burden that I can't throw nor I am able to bear it..they betrayed me..they left me..am I that bad..tell me Sanyukta..am I an unwanted object.."The innocent child who lost his parents ask me.He is not the man at the moment.

The frown lines woven on his
serenic face.

"my parents died what a gift right...?"he laughs sarcastically.

"life has never felt the same again... there has not been one day where I havent thought about them, I miss them every damn day of my life. They were my everything and I was their everything. I cant believe i was so gulliable and didnt realise what was going on. these years have been torture , I only told my best friends and a few other people about it, so people at my school dont know. i dont want to be known as the" boy 'who's parents died' I didnt want to get the 'sorrys' or the looks in the corridor."

"however, my grief was a lot different; I was not sad all the time, as people expected me to be. I rarely cried and I stopped sleeping. I was up half the night, tossing and turning. I had to force myself to get out of bed every morning because I was exhausted and numb."

"Everyone around me thought I was coping so well because I am a strong boy. I would plaster on a fake smile and continue to go to school like I was fine. On the inside, however, I was crushed under the weight of my depression and constant numbness."he become silent nor his sobs can be heard.

I slowly pull his face to have a glimpse of the man ,who has bear the drastic tragedy in a age when most of the child would have been broken but he fought like a warrior .

But next moment he jerk me away making me to struggle for balance.His eyes ststt

"Sanyukta..just leave from here..you cheater..I..I.. thought..You Are Different.. you're the bloody betrayer."he shouts.

I gain my all strength and cup his face."Randhir...listen to me.."I yell my at the top of my lungs but he is more stubborn more than my prediction.

"You lier..you cheater..leave me and go.."he hiss in anger."I was fool..to trust you..I thought you might be the one..who would never mock me..but see like others..you..too.."he started crying again.

"Randhir..now listen to me.."I speak
in a deep calm voice clutching his shoulder as tightly as I can."I am never going to leave you..okay..never.."I say emphasising each syllable.

He looks at me."You will go.. everybody leaves me..you will..too.."it comes more like a complain of a child.

I wipe his tears stained face and gently kiss his forehead may be it came out in a spur of moment but it is need of the time.

And I won't regret doing it again and again.

This time he looks at me.Thank God he stop crying."Randhir I trust you more than I trust anyone in my life..I trust you more than my own self..you give me a reason to live this life..which I thought is just a trap..for my free soul..you taught me the meaning of relations..Randhir believe me.."I speak very quietly so that he can trust me.

There prevail only silence between us.He is looking at me and I am looking into his eyes to read his heart .

This time he wrap his arms around my shoulder.Without wasting the time,I too embrace him .

"Sanyukta...I trust you but I don't trust my own fate.."he murmur near my neck.I break the hug and join our foreheads."But I have trust on me..until I am alive..I will never leave your side..nor I will let anyone hurt you.."I promise him and lashed our lips.

I feel his muscles get stiff by my sudden action but I do not stop and kiss him with my own pace which is not more than a brush over his lips.That only shows my naivity .

After all it is my first kiss!!

After some time,the man in him
arise and he started kissing me passionately.My cheeks heat up when he sensually licks my lips.My hands can't resist itself and they automatically reach to his silky hairs.

I don't realize when he pulls me in his lap and stand up.I am so lost in the kiss that I even not realize when he lay me down on the bed.Our kiss becomes more intense with time.

He leaves my lips and attack on my neck leaving small bites on my skin but I do not stop him.My body feels a strange sensation.I am loving his licks wnd swipes on my skin.Then suddenly I feel his hard manhood near my lower abdomen as he is completely over me.

He slip down the sleeves off my dress making my breast visible to him."Randhir..."I scream in ecstasy when he bit the tip of one of them.My whole body set on the fire of need.

I feel my inner thighs getting greasy,the same feeling whenever I watch some erotic scene in a movie while the sweet assault of his mouth continuous on my breasts.I feel a urge that this won't stop until we get satisfied.

Suddenly he stop and come above to meet my face."This is wrong Sanyukta..I can't take advantage of you.."he says caressing my hard nipples.

"I know that you're also a virgin ,I would be glad if we become each other's first.."I answer with full confidence.He doesn't wait for another reaction from my side and unzip my dress making myself completely naked except my south inner wear.

He bend down more and smooch my navel whereas his both hands are playing with my breats.His manhood is continuously colliding near my most intimate part,he is too hard that it seems his manhood would peirce his pants and fulfill our desires.

I press my legs together to suppress my erupting desires.I think he understood my needs and sit straight.I feel cold shiver running down my body which I didn't feel before as his protective sheath had embraced me beneath him.

He rip off his cloths in a flash of moment showing me his perfect tonned body.I shamelessly drool over him.The way sweat beads sliding down from his chest.His hardened shaft shows me that it is not going to leave me soon.

He again comes over me locking his hands with mine our legs as well.I am completely cage under him.Our lips find their right place on their own accord.He kiss me hungrily.

"From now you only belongs to me..I won't let any other man touch you..never.. You're mine..Only mine.."he says with full authority.

"Neither I won't let anyone touch myself other than you..I am Claimed by You.."I whisper near his lips.He capture them the very next second.The taste of his lips,I want to cherish them forever.

They become my addiction within
few moments.He makes my whole body bare by removing the last piece of fabric.

I realize the time has come.

Slowly he enters inside me.I dig my nails in his spine going all crazy for him inside me.With every inch he slip down,I make my grip more tight around him.

This feels so blissful.I don't feel wrong by any mean.We continues kissing each other wildly while he makes my body his with his own pace taking care of the fact that is it hurting me although I am trying my best to conceal it by my moans.

************************************
I put my all efforts and experience of two years while writing the most difficult part of my entire writing career.

I hope it doesn't seem vulgar but need of two aching hearts.

Drop your valuable votes and comments.

One more thing..tell me clearly guys are you liking my new story?

Tell me frankly so that I don't waste my energy in writing that story.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊