Secret temptation

Sanyukta....

My body started releasing sweat in the air conditioned atmosphere.He is standing right in front of my eyes .
I blinke my eyes.

Once..twice..thrice..yes..he is my Randhir.He started reducing the little space between us.My legs automatically took back steps.My body reacted when my back came in the contact of  the metal behind me.

His tall and strong muscular frame blocked me .I could only breath .. actually not even that as his intense dark eyes were piercing me.

One part inside me was contented to see him after a long time but my stubborn mind was poking me to run away from him.

My breath got hitched in my lungs when his lips softly kissed my jawline.Goosebumps erupted on my skin.My feet were loosing their power to stand properly.It was so temptating.

"Hey.. beautiful..it's been so long.. isn't it..?"he whispered pressing his muscled chest on my fragile frame.He was literally crushing me under his weight.

"Ra..Ran ..dh..eer..le..let me..go.."I somehow uttered trying to get out off his grip. I wanted to run away far from him so that he could not
chase me.

"Easy girl..what so hurry..we just met..lets have greet each other properly..then do whatever you want."he said.

"Randhirrr.."I shouted his name in frustration.Damm..this man..one day ,he will surely become the reason behind my doom.

"You can't resist yourself to my touch.."he said keeping his both hands on the lower portion of my back in a manner that his fingers were seductively caressing that area giving me thousand bolts pleasurable shock.

Before my mind could consume his words,he crashed down his lips on mine kissing me feverishly .He tasted the same .All my logics flew away .I didn't realise when I reciprocated
his actions.

Our tongues were twirling with each other .My fingers automatically wrapped around the back of his head whereas his hands were roaming on my skin under my shirt giving a boost to my deep buried desires.I felt greasy between my thighs.His hand reached just below the strip of my bra.Soon his fingers wrapped over my swells making my back arch in pleasure.

He took my lips in his mouth and gave a hard suck to them.I let out a groany moan .He was right,I can't resist his touch.My whole body ached for
his touch but all of a sudden he
pulled back.

"You moaned same like that special night.."he said with a victorious smirk causing me to drown in embarrassment.

I cursed myself for letting myself flow away in his tricks.

"Randhir ..I have a boyfriend to moan or scream his name..I don't need you..or your t.. touches.."I retorted feeling disgusting of my own self for uttering the rubbish.

"What..did you.. just said..?"he whispered in a dangerous tone.

Shit..I was dead. Definitely he did not like the idea of me having a boyfriend and cherry on the top,I confessed a lie that I and my imaginary boyfriend share an intimate relationship.

"Oh..really..?"he sexily smirked pushing me again on the metal wall and turned.

He pressed the top floor button and again turned to me.

"My room in on the last floor where no one can disturb me..."he ushered.I narrowed my eyes on him unable to understand his hidden meaning.

"To show you..how you scream my name and the impact of my touch on you is still not faded.."he said.

My eyes literally popped out of their sockets.What did he mean..?

Is he going to make love to me...?No..ways..!!I need to stop all this before there left only the regrets and paiful memories.

I pushed him aside with my all strength and banged my hand on the 'open' button.

"Sanyukta.. don't waste your energy on the things of no use.."he said but I ignored him.

"Then try your luck..baby.."he teased me.

I groaned when the beep sound of the elevator indicated the floor he had pressed.Now I could only pray for my life.He was not gonna hurt me but in the end,it would be me,who was going to be hurt terribly.

The door opened and he slipped his strong arms under my nape and hips.

"Randhir..leave me if even a single cell in your body is decent then.."I screamed and did all possible efforts to get rid of his toxic hold.

"Stop otherwise..I am not gonna leave your body for rest of the night..and I am pretty sure..you can't handle so much of me.."he stated boldly.

I gasped on his statement.He made his way through different corridors where the passing eyes were staring at us in horror.

At that moment I wished to be swallowed by mother earth but he seemed unaffected.Finally he pushed a door open and entered inside the cozy room.

He threw me on the bed and again went to close the door.My body and mind was paralyzed to react.

After closing the door,he slipped out of his sophisticated attire except his boxers giving a clear view of his perfect body but the thing that caught my attention was a tattoo on the skin above his heart.It was our name initials in entangled shape which only few people can notice.

I think nobody.

"Be ready to feel the ecstacy... Sanyukta.."he smirked devilishly and took predatory steps towards the bed.

He jumped on the bed while I squealed back until my back hit the head board.I knew I had to surrender to him.There was no way to escape from him.He get what he wish for.

He came over me balancing his weight on his elbows.Our breath got mixed with each other.I turned my head to other side as his eyes were spelling their charms on me.

I didn't want to lost myself.It had been the toughest phase of my life.Only I knew what he meant to me..or can say mean to me.I can happily give away my everything for him.

"Sanyukta...I want us to relive our special night..have trust on me..and I know you are craving for me as much as I crave for you.."he said .Each word he said was dropping genuineness.

My heart won the battle over my rational mind.I held his nape and crashed our lips totally forgetting my oath of breaking all my ties with him.

***********************************
Please pardon me for being hell late.

Actually I am stuck in some personal matters so kindly bear my late updates for next two weeks.

And yeah.. next update will be full of their forbidden love making.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊