My final decision

"Mo..mm..u..u.slapped..me.."she
said in a slurry tone and fell down on the bed..."Ya I slapped u..abb tune award pane ka to kam kia nahi hai.. Do u realize..people were laughing at us.."her Mom said in utter disbelief.

"Mom...I..enjoyed.. apki kyu khal rahi ..hai.."she replied and laughed.

Her father who was watching everything till now rushed to her and grab her forearm.

"Sanyukta... what have u done..ha..u spoiled our reputation.. bolo Jan boojh kar kia na wo sab.."Her father asked her though he knew the answer already.

"Dad.. stop being.. overdramatic.. Yesss..I did everything intentionally..."she said in the same pitch and this time her father slapped her hard.She fell down on the bed and slipped into deep slumber.

"Anju.. she is now crossing every limit..we have to fix her marriage as soon as possible..."Her father said to her Mom...throwing an angry look
at his princess!

"Umm..Kishore.. U r right ..should we find out about that boy..we..met in the party..he looks very rich and decent.."Her mom suggested him.

"Oh yeah..he will be perfect..after all he is a Shekhawat..,our lost respect will be back if she would become his wife..."he smirked a happy one but next moment frowned ..."But what if he would see her drama... Will he agree to the proposal...?

"C'mon Kishore...think positive.. our daughter is one of the most beautiful and glamorous  girl of the city..and every man wants only these qualities.. now a days so that he can get a trophy better half to add more grace in their business parties..."Her Mom said.

"Hmm..so..tomorrow we'll go to him.."he replied and left the room not before locking it from outside.

Next day...10:30, AM

"Ahh..my head...Mumma.."she cried holding her head. Yes finally she woke up after a long beauty sleep.

"Oh..God..I didn't know that.. the effect would be this worse...I'll not touch that liquid again..."she blabbered to herself and got off from the bed to take a fresh shower so that her head will be lighten .

After taking a long shower of 45 mins she came out in her shaggy Tee and hot pants.Her stomach grumbled due to hunger.

"Chal Sanyukta kuch kha le.. warna sar dard k sath sath bhookh bhi mar dalegi..."she said to herself and moved to door...but  Alas! it was close.

"What the hell...they locked me...like seriously..."she said kicking
the door.

"Is someone there...plz open the door...I am hungry.. Mom..aunty..Meera.. Plz somebody open the door..."she pleaded and banged the door continuously but it didn't open.

Receiving no response ,she came back to the bed and sat.She caressed her stomach which was aching due to starvation.

Suddenly she heard the clicking sound of the door thus her eyes went towards it,and...Meera came inside with a trolley filled with her breakfast.

Her eyes shone brightly.

"Thank u so much Meera..mai mar hi jati bhookh se agar tum kuch der or na aati to.."she said munching on the French toast.

"Di.. kya kand kar dia kal apne.. why did u dig your own grave.. U know...what I heard in the morning..."Meera said  but Sanyukta was least bothered about her rant.

"Di I am asking you something.. why did u all this.. apko pata bhi nahi what your parents r going to do with u..."Meera said in disbelief.

"Umm..they locked me.. yahi na or mujhe house arrest par rakh denge..?"she said taking a sip of orange juice.

"No..they are going to fix your wedding as soon as possible in fact aaj wo kisi ladke ko dekhne gae hai.."Meera broke the most dreadful news of her life.

She chocked the juice she was drinking and looked at her.

"Are...you..joking.. right..?"she asked in horror..."Well I am not this time.."Meera shrugged her shoulder.Sanyukta put the half emptied glass on the trolley and
stood up.

"No Meera.I can't let them spoil my life..no.. I'll not act on their terms anymore.. bahut kar li unke man ki but not now.."she said wiping her tears and moved to her closet.

She started taking out her clothes. Meera was watching her every action confusingly. Unable to handle her curiosity ,Meera asked her ,"Di..what are you up to.."

"I am leaving this house..forever.."she said inserting the clothes into a bag.

Meera's eyes widened in shock.

"Di.. are you out of your mind.. u know the aftermath ha fir bhi.."she said rather tried to knock some sense in Sanyukta's mind.

"I know what I am doing and don't stop me this time Meera.."Its my life and my choice..."saying this ,she got down from the window leaving behind a bewildered Meera.

*********************************
Tell me how was it?

Please drop your valuable votes and comments too.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊